Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm sent.

I definitely be interested. How could you tell? ;
Just the daunting task of collecting and most likely having to handcraft that outfit seems a bit ambitious.
Not to mention that blaster rifle :gah:

3DE4A9B0-6B59-4DB0-A71F-FC008FD2F8AC.jpeg

7389D176-3035-414E-A922-FB2C00576ABE.jpeg

A9D70A16-4D21-4638-9E09-36EE56330B34.jpeg

ah ree-yees. having a hard time coming up with the jacket for mine. he just sitting in the parts bin can`t seem to find a good jacket for him

^
Cool! Please private message me your email and I will forward it on to the artist.

I am trying to help him out so he has more time for sculpting. :D And yes, there are more awesome aliens in progress and on the list.

Thanks so much. :D

I think I will call this one done and move on to the next one.

Thanks to Ace for the awesome 3D printed 1/6 scale alien head. So talented! Every time I paint and kit bash a character, I hope I honor the artist.

View attachment 455580

View attachment 455581

Damn -- that's awesome!!!

I cannot believe with all the characters you're making, even Cloudriders... that you haven't made Benthic Two-Tubes!!!

Why, oh why...?

^

:rotfl :hi5:

I have been hoping for an official version since the clothing will be so difficult to kit bash.

However, I had to try a while back. AND Yes, the Two Tubes head is on my priority list for Ace if he has time and continues to sell sculpted heads.

My custom rough draft.JPG

BTW
I should have these 3D printed heads from Ace in my hands soon. (All available for order now. I can forward PM'ed email addresses or people can contact him on Facebook.)

Ree Yees head 3D print.jpeg

Ree Yees hands 3D print.jpeg

Silvasu Fi Mimanese 3D print heads.jpeg

Work in progress pics before printed:

Silvasu Fi head full frontal female.JPG

Mimbanese head side profile work in progress 2..JPG

Ree Yees head 3D sculpt..JPG

^

I have been hoping for an official version since the clothing will be so difficult to kit bash.

However, I had to try a while back. AND Yes, the Two Tubes head is on my priority list for Ace if he has time and continues to sell sculpted heads.

View attachment 457036

Wow... you rocked it!
Spoke with Mati for a couple orders and hit him up for my highly sought after Benthic sculpt (blaster rifle pending). Have some time to scrounge up the outfit. Any recipe hints? :)

I pinpointed the chest piece and gloves but that jacket and respirator pipes was the main thing I had no idea where to begin. Shirt/tunic is something that may have to be custom tailored. Thanks Steven!

^

Awesome start! But aren't you making Edrio there? Benthic doesn't have the flight pack on his chest.

^ Right on.

I like the Tognath character design so much, I was seeing how close I could bash eggmates Edrio and Benthic. (It was great to see Benthic in Solo and Edrio in Rebels.)

I was thinking that I could not get close enough to the characters so felt like giving up. ...So I focused on other characters. :)

Last edited:
Well like I said great start. I wish you didn't give up... but yeah its a tough design to get right on the shirt/tunic, so I totally understand. Would be an awesome character once finished though.

I hope a suitable tunic/overcoat becomes viable because I think everything else could be sourced as you've posted many parts.

Back