Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... that?s terrible, with all the amounts of work you and your wife needed to put into the house - and then some. Especially sorry to hear the sudden news about your health. Hang in there! Glad you shared and have this hobby to bring you - and us - some joy and positivity. Life throws us some lemons and then sometimes buckets of them.
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
One day at a time...

DP, my heart goes out to you - the older you get, the more you comprehend the sheer volume and variety of **** that can beset you in life, and often simultaneously, and sounds like you've gotten way more than your fair share lately. The key is to remain positive despite laughably overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and remember something someone said to me once during a particularly dark time - "this too shall pass." It may seem like it's "life" but it's also a book and this is just a chapter (even if it feels like the longest chapter ever written.) With your health - stay positive, stay faithful and stay the course.

Great to hear that you can focus on your incredible 1/6 creations and hope you are through this mega rough patch soon!:hi5:

Steven, I am verry sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your wife. You have been a great friend and inspiration over the years. My son Nick still has the Koto Vader on his shelf that you sent him a few years back.

Hang in there. Try to stay positive. You are in my family's prayers.

Man, stories like that really put things in perspective. I hope things work out, in fact I'm sure they will !!

At least you know you have this little community behind you [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much everyone.

Another thing that helps get my mind off of the bad stuff is seeing everybody’s wonderful creations! I always look forward to seeing what characters people are working on. Y’all know my preference is non-human looking characters, creatures, droids, but you guys do some awesome stuff like the pilots.

Thanks so much everyone.

Another thing that helps get my mind off of the bad stuff is seeing everybody?s wonderful creations! I always look forward to seeing what characters people are working on. Y?all know my preference is non-human looking characters, creatures, droids, but you guys do some awesome stuff like the pilots.

Yes it is cool. And perhaps gives us all new ideas and inspiration.

For what it's worth. I have some stuff coming.

I'll have to start up a new thread !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much.

I feel as though I have been working on two of the most complicated characters In my history. I?m going to do something simpler for a little while while I?m waiting for the shoulder armor to come in. I?m going to make some space Pirates inspired by Archer 1999. To me, I imagine they could fit in a Star Wars environment.

CBEC5721-24C2-4C0D-8CC6-8A8F3EA2D6FB.jpeg

Thanks so much!

Of course there?s the usual side effects. I?m feeling better but have several more treatments in my future.

The larger size is on the left. The new ones are on the right. This is before the dull coat phase.

8FA1834B-8013-4E5E-AE1D-C9D8D0E10D1A.jpeg

Your work is consistently awesome!! I can't wait to see more. PM inbound btw.

Thanks so much

I have been trying for several days to do some nicer photos. The good news is the new construction and repairs should be finished within two weeks. But I’ve got business travel for a while too.

When I finally get a chance to set up the photo shoot, I hope you guys really like it.

Back