Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love what you are doing with your Ephant - I'm still soldiering on with my Amanaman build, which is a nightmare of magnets and embedded joints (on a figure where there's nowhere to hide them).:lol

Sorry to butt in in your thread DP, but if DR can't sew, you can always just do a cut/glue like I did on my Ree Yees coat. I just cut up two of those WWII floatation/pilot vests (fairly available on ebay or military 1/6 sites) and glued them together with fabric glue or super glue, then painted liberally. I'm terrible and slow at sewing, so gluing together garments sometimes works.

This pic shows some of the seams that I just glued:

gAIRpbO.jpg

^
That all looks great! Of course, thanks for the courtesy but ?Please share... I want anybody to feel free to comment and post pictures here. My wife and I often Use either Fabric-Tac (grabs fast but glossy) or liquid stitch (slower to grab but flat/matt).

I have something similar and that was my plan. 2 of the same jacket is what I picked up after seeing the Ree-Yees section in Chakaman?s thread. Just trying to plan out where to start chopping things up. Gluing has always been my go-to until I brave the sewing machine (eventually) hehe. I have a bottle of Fabri-tac on standby as well :D
Much appreciated guys :duff

That looks great Steven. Awesome execution on this figure. I'm always blown away by your treatment of the background characters!

That custom is amazing!! Did you tailor the clothes yourself? It all looks professionally done!

Back