Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks great steven . I`m also trying to figure out what to do about his foot ware for mine. are you going to add fur for his eyebrows?

^
:D Thanks.

I added fur to Yak Face / Saelt-Marae. I am thinking about stopping here so I don't make it look too bad.

11174747_857323647674195_4333541579822788026_o.jpg

11182744_857323651007528_192391577668671436_o.jpg

Fantastic job. Wonderfully done.

I have half of mine furred. I let the one half dry and I haven't finish the other half(I am afraid I will screw it up too). :)

You have nailed it, good stuff man.

that looks great steven . I`m also trying to figure out what to do about his foot ware for mine. are you going to add fur for his eyebrows?

Thanks. :)
I have been really considering not adding any more hair. When I make a figure, I compile many photos. (But it is not easy for me to match then.) This allowed me to see the original character creation, the Yak Face action figures, the bust, etc. One of the pics I found only had a few eyebrow hairs and fine ear hair.

I am honestly torn, but I might leave it as is because it reminds me of the action figure I quested for all those years ago.

Fantastic job. Wonderfully done.

I have half of mine furred. I let the one half dry and I haven't finish the other half(I am afraid I will screw it up too). :)

You have nailed it, good stuff man.

So jealous :(

Beautiful!:clap

Thanks again. Thanks again to ALL YOU GUYS that have made some amazing and inspirational things over the years.

You guys are incredible artist and I always hope my bash creations can look as good.

As I was working on this, I also keep having feelings of jealousy for the awesome painters here. :D

I used the bust as I won it for a great price. and that way I wouldn`t have to find fur to use for him or a painter. now im just waiting for an outfit

^
Here is a quick iPhone pic. (Work in Progress.) Grey Fur version

I used the blue "Sweatsuit/Polypro Thermal" (re-tailored/ tightened) and "Long Sleeved T-Shirt" from Project ARE Action Outfitters.

(Thanks Enaud for the resin parts)

I want to make a tan fur version closer to the actual character and see which color I like best.

IMG_0251.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

My wife and I search lots of fabric and craft stores to find cloth that might work (hang right, dye right, etc.) We create the patterns and sew it and/or glue it (Liquid Stitch and Fabri-Tac).

I bought the fur from swincraft2 on eBay.

Thanks again and have fun.

Custom 1/6 scale Yak Face Question: The original character wore brownish fur but looked gray in some dark pics. Do you think the gray is good contrast and looks ok or do you think I should rework it with the brown fur shown in the picture?

Saelt-Marae.jpg

Last edited:
Back