Beware the Recaster(s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for someone who claims they're sarcastic and sees through the bull ****.....you're pretty bad at it. :lol You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

And again, I love the attention you give me....makes me feel special. :monkey3

Sure I do. You own the PF Indy head that was Hydrospanned down to 1:6. Modding to fix what didn't take the shrinking accurately doesn't count as an original sculpt. That's still supporting recasting. You also trolled Rocco's thread when he resculpted a TDKR Batman that you felt looked too close to the one you commissioned from him. So as you see, I know exactly what I'm talking about. But as I said earlier, we get it. Unless it's something you commissioned personally, you wholly support recasting. :wave

Sure I do. You own the PF Indy head that was Hydrospanned down to 1:6. Modding to fix what didn't take the shrinking accurately doesn't count as an original sculpt. That's still supporting recasting. You also trolled Rocco's thread when he resculpted a TDKR Batman that you felt looked too close to the one you commissioned from him. So as you see, I know exactly what I'm talking about. But as I said earlier, we get it. Unless it's something you commissioned personally, you wholly support recasting. :wave

OK so you're point is that I support recasting. Got it. Yet the point of this thread is based on a completely different form of recasting. So like I said earlier, you have no idea what you're talking about. :wave

I know what you're gonna say next.....it's all the same right? :lol

I think recasting something you own for your own use is a'aight, assuming you do actually own an original and don't resell either the original or recast (modified or otherwise). But I can see some artists taking issue with it.

if you buy/support recasts then please move along. You probably milk unemployment and live in mommy's basement as well.
One day (hopefully) you'll mature and understand what you obviously don't understand now... :monkey1

Recasting has been and likely will be a part of the hobby. But that doesn't mean we should roll over and condone, justify, play devils advocate or otherwise coddle the guys who defend the recasters.

OK so you're point is that I support recasting. Got it. Yet the point of this thread is based on a completely different form of recasting. So like I said earlier, you have no idea what you're talking about. :wave

I know what you're gonna say next.....it's all the same right? :lol

Please. You have opened yourself up to the opportunity to clarify how your Indy came into being. The floor is yours. We are all ears.

Nor should we crucify people for wanting to have a discussion about an all too taboo subject.

Please. You have opened yourself up to the opportunity to clarify how your Indy came into being. The floor is yours. We are all ears.

Another freak took the 1:4th head, shrunk it, recasted the shrunken head and fixed what didn't take to the shrinking. Then the heads were sold under the table to quite a few people. There was an interest thread in the Indy boards a while back (like a WHILE back). If memory serves, SilentSurfer painted Marf's, so more than just Shortround bought one.

Another freak took the 1:4th head, shrunk it, recasted the shrunken head and fixed what didn't take to the shrinking. Then the heads were sold under the table to quite a few people. There was an interest thread in the Indy boards a while back (like a WHILE back). If memory serves, SilentSurfer painted Marf's, so more than just Shortround bought one.

He also painted mine. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back