Beware of 4umyluv ( scammer buyer!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this post today and it was a real page turner. I was praying that Kingofthehill would win. I thought he might since the feedback was left. But I kept reading and was afraid ebay would screw it up.

Great that you won King!!!! I have so far been lucky. Ihave almost 600 feedback and have never had a problem.

Just some advice for sellers. Always insure your item. Even if it's at your own cost. It does not cost that much and I have had a situation were something got damaged that I sold and something got damaged that I bought. Both were delt with quickly with no problems and the reciever of the damaged item got their money back. Now I will say that both times the items were insured under a 100.00 so perhaps usps figured it was easier to just pay as opposed to how they might deal with a more expensive item.

Either way Scammers Suck!!!!

Thanks jaws! :hi5: I just hope this thread can warn others about this ******!!:lecture

Back