Beware of 4umyluv ( scammer buyer!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never sold anything on ebay and crap like this is shameful. To me it would be better to sell to known collectors on here or SF at a discount verses trying to maximize profits using ebay. There really is no protection if your the seller.

I just received a message from the other seller who is having problems and he says the scammer is a member here!

i was screwed like that by a buyer on here. sup the statue was a mess, when he sent it back, it was in perfect condition except for the broken helmet part as i described it. i have him a 20 bucks discount for buying two and then he filled a claim, i lost, he returned the statute, was fine and kept the discounts money. instead of filling for insurance so i could recover the damage done to me by Paypal, he filled a partial insurance with him as the payee! so now he was to get refunded by Paypal and the usps... instead of making me the payee after he got the Paypal refund.
when i messaged him to let hook know i knew of it, he canceled the insurance claim instead of letting me get paid by them, since according to him the statue was damaged.. which wasn't.
and then the ahole leaves me negative feedback and lies.

I won my case! I can't believe it! I won! I actually won....wow!
hell_freezes_over.png

Also the buyer(scammer)has been flagged. So hopefully in the future this scammer won't easily screw over anyone else.

Yup, feedback was left, end of story.

Block him from you auctions, don't accept 0 feedback buyers and tell him to pound sand in his whispering eye.

Yup, feedback was left, end of story.

Block him from you auctions, don't accept 0 feedback buyers and tell him to pound sand in his whispering eye.

He was blocked the second I gave him his $50 partial refund....I knew there wasn't anything wrong with the statue. The scammer just wanted to get my statue at a lower price.

Great news. Well done.

Thanks!:hi5: I'm glad this nightmare is over...:yess:

Congrats on Winning!!! Hate scammer's. Nothing but low but glad you fought it and won. :duff:duff:duff

Great news! Congrats. eBay justice was served.

Congrats!! Good to hear a success story from a seller!!

Great news! Congrats! :duff

Congrats on Winning!!! Hate scammer's. Nothing but low but glad you fought it and won. :duff:duff:duff

Congrats man!

Thanks everyone! I think this is the very first time I have won against a buyer !!! I am more shocked than anything.... I thought for sure I was going to lose. The only problem is that this thread will get buried soon and I fear this scammer will keep on scamming. Maybe someone could make a sticky somewhere on here where we can put a list of known eBay scammers so that others can be warned. Just an idea...:wink1:

I also hope the other seller who is having problems with him posts here soon.

Back