Better Trilogy: Indiana Jones or Nolan's Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy or Nolan's Batman?

• Total voters
Yeah, too bad about SM3. I like the first two Raimi films... Its like he was drunk when he filmed the final movie.... :gah:

"You want forgiveness? Get religion."

Oh emo Petah, you so bad.

Still better than ASM Petah hipster though.

No. He was perfectly fine. He was forced to shoehorn Venom in the film months before shooting. So. Venom ruined that movie.

The best trilogies are the ones that Nam complains about the most....they must be...LOL

The best trilogies are the ones that Nam complains about the most....they must be...LOL

I complained a hell of a lot about the G.I. Joe: Rise of Crapola and if the rumors are true, plan to do the same about the sequel that was postponed to add more Chugging Taintum. That support your theory? :lol

I complained a hell of a lot about the G.I. Joe: Rise of Crapola and if the rumors are true, plan to do the same about the sequel that was postponed to add more Chugging Taintum. That support your theory? :lol

LOL..You're a good man Nam.....I don't care what Nolan says about you...LOL

Batman vs anything = lose! LOL i love it!

No, actually Batman trilogy beat the living **** out of Spider-Man trilogy. Sovvy spidey fanboy :lol.

But it is a bit hard too see much point behind these Nolan's batman versus something polls. There is like 6 or 7 of them.

Last edited:
Stupid match up. but oh well.

Indy of course.
Can and have watched these all my life, 100's of times it seems lol

Can't say I will be watching the hell out of these 3 batman movies as much. Not as fun, a little long in places, not enough action or fun factor.

Odds are I'll be watching Avengers way more often then those too.
Some movies are just made with that easy going fun factor that makes them easily rewatchable. Some movies aren't.

how many of these polls are we going to have..
what's next who likes the old battle star galattica compared to the new one...interesting poll though..

This would probably be the first poll I couldn't vote on. I love both series so much, but for so many different reasons. To me they're both awesome sci fi for their time periods.

Back