Better Trilogy: Indiana Jones or Nolan's Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy or Nolan's Batman?

• Total voters
Huh, probably should have. That being said, this was mainly just to troll all the poll people.:lol

* runs off to make a new thread w/poll *

:lol:lol

Yeah cuz voting on a toy forum holds the utmost merit. :lol

Like any poll in the long run it doesn't mean much. However, I do find it interesting that Nolan's batman films are losing to everything. Especially if you take a venture through those movies threads. Again, it doesn't mean squat and doesn't change things for most people.

^ Said the sore losers. :yess: :lol

But void never said anything :dunno

:lol:lol

Like any poll in the long run it doesn't mean much. However, I do find it interesting that Nolan's batman films are losing to everything. Especially if you take a venture through those movies threads. Again, it doesn't mean squat and doesn't change things for most people.

Yeah I agree. For me, I usually check out places like imdb, sites like that. Still, even then there is no conclusive list. Hell, how many times has an actor or film been robbed at the Academy Awards? When I was a kid I remember getting an issue of Entertainment Weekly, it was an all-time top 50 horror movie list. I lived by that list like it was fact. Wrong I was.

Back