Better hands to fit Hasbro 1/6 bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSloan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Im rather new to 1/6 customizing..and thought Id start small by replacing the hands on my Hasbro Barris Offee, but not sure what,if any will fit. any recommendations?

Most people swap the whole body since the Hasbro ones are crap. Not sure about just the hands. I swapped my Barris to a Takara body

yeah, I thought about it,but for the Barris, you really cant see the body anyway with the large loose dress, so I just wanted to change the hands.

I had a hasbro clone body sitting doing nothing so I used it for a zombie I was working on. Couldn't get the hands off clean so I cut them off level with the wrist and drilled a hole in the middle to take a peg from a crazy owners hand peg. looks ok as the joint is covered by clothing and the hands are now changeable with all hot toys styled hands. hope this helps a bit.

hmm..thanks for the tip..couldnt find much on those pegs, but I suppose I can just cut the hands off,drill it out, and fill it with Aves to fit a new peg in..damn..simple enough ..now the wheels are turnin lol

Untitled.jpg

Pegs look like this so then you only need a small hole drilled into the arm after the hands are cut off.

Will be trying to update my Electronic Boba Fett with Sideshow hands (if I can get some ) after I have modified it with a Sideshow clone head!WP_20150227_20_30_19_Pro.jpg

Back