Beto's Remake Jason and Jason 8 interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. Everyone else that are on this list please reply to your PM. Thanks.

Curious to see the paint and mask though.[/QUOTE said:
Me too, I believe the paint will bring this monster to life and I have no doubt Beto will execute this beautifully.

Lookin forward to seeing this one painted -Thanks again papito for selling me the pt8 and JGTH ;) im so pumped to recieve these heads,Thanks again buddy.

Anyone drop off the list? Im interested if any spaces become free.
You know if beto is planning on doing any other jasons after this one papito?

Anyone drop off the list? Im interested if any spaces become free.
You know if beto is planning on doing any other jasons after this one papito?

Yes, the plan is to make each one. Not final, but I think the next one might be part 6. As far as I know, no one dropped off. Everyone paid in full or sent deposit. We'll see what happens after these are ready to ship out.

Yes, the plan is to make each one. Not final, but I think the next one might be part 6. As far as I know, no one dropped off. Everyone paid in full or sent deposit. We'll see what happens after these are ready to ship out.

Please do let me know if any one changes there mind ,but if not part 6 is my fave so i will just need to make shore i get on there fast for that one.

Btw please put more pics of your finished jtm figure i have been waiting to long.

I'm new to this thread and holy crap. Amazing JTM sculpt. I'm all in for a Jason 6. That's my fav as well. :clap

Back