Beto's Remake Jason and Jason 8 interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear your Jason 8 is about to be shipped, as others. Whomever gets there, please post some pics. I would like to see ya figures put together. And I agree that Beto is on top of his game when it comes to horror sculpts.

Yes, I remember this very clear when I was a kid. I was excited when they announce that he was going to be on Arsenio Hall. Very cool and fun indeed. Yes, that was Kane under there. I have been watching this video a lot lately as reference for my put together part 8.

I got Mine today ,Words and Pictures can not describe the quality Of Betos' Work .Such detail and excellent workmanship .when you get it in your hand all you can do It say"OH MY GOD" Notice the veins on the Head Outstanding!!! Now to start
on the Body

heads001-1.jpg

heads002-1.jpg

heads003-1.jpg

heads004.jpg

heads005-1.jpg

heads006-1.jpg

heads007-1.jpg

heads008-1.jpg

Glad to see these are showing up. Looks awesome bro, glad you got this and glad you enjoy it. I love the little details Beto put into this sculpt as well. Hopefully everyone else will get theirs very soon now.

Wow. I'm new to the boards and this sealed Beto as a master in my eyes. That last pic Jason13 posted, I could believe that was a real deformed human head if I didn't know it wasn't. :clap:clap:clap

Very glad to see this is showing up for you guys and that you enjoy them as much as I did mines.

Thank you Beto again for making Jason 8 for us!!

The sculpt looks awesome. Will he be doing the hockey mask also?

Yup, he will be doing that next. The goal is to have every Jason sculpt complete with Hockey masks and some extra accessories if it calls for it. I ask him also to take care of his clothing, coat and machete holder for me as well. But not sure when that will be ready just yet.

Put me on the wait list bro for the remake just incase :wink1:

Done.

Back