Betomatali's Jason Goes To Hell 1/6 Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, changed the title and will open up an interest thread for those who maybe interested in this sculpt. I had a few PMs already about if this would be available. Originally this was going to be private, but if anyone is interested, send a shout out. Don't have a fix on pricing yet, but maybe it will be around the same as his Stan Winston Jason.

Here are pics of finish sculpt. It will be available with 2 mask Battle Damage and Non Battle Damage.....

JGTHpainted3.jpg

JGTHpainted5.jpg

JGTHpainted2.jpg

JGTHpainted.jpg

JGTHpainted4.jpg

JGTHpainted6.jpg

Price for 1 painted sculpt and 2 painted Hockey Mask with straps will be $90. Please PM me for domestic/ International Shipping quotes.

1.PapitoMX- 4 sculpts Paid In Full
2.Dark Passenger- 1 sculpt Deposit Pending

5 spots remaining.

Last edited:
Re: Teaser from Betomatali

Full W.I.P pic added, title changed as well

Re: Betomatali's Jason Goes To Hell 1/6

Damn thats pretty awesome. Really diggin those sculpts of Jason.

updated first post. Depending on how many would be interested, this may turn out to be a "group commission". LMK

I am pretty sure the "battle damaged" mask is the only mask he wears in the movie, isn't it?

I thought so too, until Beto pointed it out for me. At the beginning of the movie is the Non-BD version and when he comes back at the end his mask has more damage to it.

I thought so too, until Beto pointed it out for me. At the beginning of the movie is the Non-BD version and when he comes back at the end his mask has more damage to it.

huh, I guess I haven't watch the movie enough to know. i just know that on all the figure packaging and advertsing i think he has the cut on the eye part.

When did he get chopped on the side of the head then? just curious, i dont remember. i only saw this movie like once, it was the unrated version, and boy do i regret watching it at the age of 11.

When did he get chopped on the side of the head then? just curious, i dont remember. i only saw this movie like once, it was the unrated version, and boy do i regret watching it at the age of 11.

I think I was about 11 when I saw this for the first time too. I thought the tent scene was the greatest scene in all of cinema at the time. :lol

...still kinda do... :monkey3

Probably when he came out of his sister's vagi-gi:lol
Don't know myself, but somehow it did.

Would of been cool if they released a cut with original intended ending with Demon Jason.

Back