Betomatali's Freddy's? Cant Decide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Turbo, Cant wait for this guy he will be the perfect addition to my Beto Myers and Part 3 Jason eventually :)

Your putting together a real nice collection Bmaga123, glad to see you excited for all the future possibilities

Your putting together a real nice collection Bmaga123, glad to see you excited for all the future possibilities

Thanks man, I cant afford them all so I must start with my favorites which are of course the 3 main horror icons. I really want Ash and Bettlejuice as well but not sure I will have the budget for them as I have many Hot Toys on preorder as well.

I bought his part 1 at the time and was lucky to score a part 2 from another member here who needed to sell one. I will be getting his part 3 for sure so the set is complete.

Thats amazing Joebizz that would look amazing seeing the evolution of Freddy on your shelf. I always love watching your reviews as well so tell me do you prefer your Part 1 or Part 2 Freddy figure?

Thanks man, I cant afford them all so I must start with my favorites which are of course the 3 main horror icons. I really want Ash and Bettlejuice as well but not sure I will have the budget for them as I have many Hot Toys on preorder as well.

I have BETOs "Hero Ash". LOVE it. Best $$$$ Ive ever spent on a custom. If you can I highly recommend getting one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I have BETOs "Hero Ash". LOVE it. Best $$$$ Ive ever spent on a custom. If you can I highly recommend getting one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

For sure man, I did talk to Beto and he told me he would be making more ASH's in the future another Evil Dead 2 and an Army of Darkeness with revised sculpts so I will probably jump on one of those :)

Thats amazing Joebizz that would look amazing seeing the evolution of Freddy on your shelf. I always love watching your reviews as well so tell me do you prefer your Part 1 or Part 2 Freddy figure?

They both look great but I would say that the part 2 is more awesome all around. If you go back to my youtube channel I did a vid on his part 1 as well as part 2. Check it if you want to see more on the part 1. I did that one and Ash in the same vid.

Same here part 1 is probably my favorite movie but i went for the part 2 figure in the end as i love the evil look most

img5218uz.jpg

Wish I was a "freak" at the time, I would have picked up ever FK commissioned (if possible). Betomatali is truly great at what he does, and this figure speaks for itself.

Hoping to get a custom soon, as I am still wearing my custom chasity belt. hahaha :monkey2

They both look great but I would say that the part 2 is more awesome all around. If you go back to my youtube channel I did a vid on his part 1 as well as part 2. Check it if you want to see more on the part 1. I did that one and Ash in the same vid.

Thanks just saw your review with Ash and wow those figures are top notch. Seems like more people like the look of the Freddy 2 over Freddy 1 but you still cant go wrong with the classic. I prefer the look of the part 1 sweater with all red sleeves but the evil look of part 2 is amazing. Both figures are awesome and I am getting the upgraded glove with my part 1 Freddy so should be a nice display. As far as the movies go I prefer the first movie over all Nightmares. Thanks for letting me no of this video Joebizz :)

Only the 1/6 expo exclusive comes with the glove with real silver blades though! Whats the price of silver these days? Lol

Thanks just saw your review with Ash and wow those figures are top notch. Seems like more people like the look of the Freddy 2 over Freddy 1 but you still cant go wrong with the classic. I prefer the look of the part 1 sweater with all red sleeves but the evil look of part 2 is amazing. Both figures are awesome and I am getting the upgraded glove with my part 1 Freddy so should be a nice display. As far as the movies go I prefer the first movie over all Nightmares. Thanks for letting me no of this video Joebizz :)

No problem. My favorite as far as movies were part 1 and 3. However for some reason my favorite look of Freddy was always part 2.

No problem. My favorite as far as movies were part 1 and 3. However for some reason my favorite look of Freddy was always part 2.

1 and 3 are my favorite movies as well :). Freddy does look pretty cool in the second film especially his eyes I wish they would have kept his eyes this way throughout the series they make him look much more scary IMO.

Only the 1/6 expo exclusive comes with the glove with real silver blades though! Whats the price of silver these days? Lol

LOL good point but I still prefer the better sculpted glove with pointy blades. Beto said himself the part 2 glove he made is much nicer I guess you could always sell your silver glove for the price of silver and buy the revised glove :)

LOL good point but I still prefer the better sculpted glove with pointy blades. Beto said himself the part 2 glove he made is much nicer I guess you could always sell your silver glove for the price of silver and buy the revised glove :)

:goodpost::lol. The revised glove sounds tempting, but I think I'm going to stay with the "Plata".

Last edited:
Back