Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE SUIT TEST UPDATE by betomatali

Honestly Beto has not done a ton of full figure realeases he has only done Freddy 1 and 2 and part 1 was just an expo exclusive he did a darkman,pennywise,Ash and the new Myers figure I think everything else has been heads and pieces and you already have a part 2 Freddy I would say you are doing pretty good and when it comes down to it all you have to do is be patient and you will get on the list if I missed any figures feel free to correct me all this crazy panic all the sudden everyone has the same chance their is no automatic spots for anybody at least I don't think so the repeaters are just true fans of Betos work so they keep asking at the right time to be on the intrest list and don't drive the poor guy crazy with Pm's and emails I would say if anything that's going to hurt your chances In the end by being to pushy well that's my 2 cents

Honestly Beto has not done a ton of full figure realeases he has only done Freddy 1 and 2 and part 1 was just an expo exclusive he did a darkman,pennywise,Ash and the new Myers figure I think everything else has been heads and pieces and you already have a part 2 Freddy I would say you are doing pretty good and when it comes down to it all you have to do is be patient and you will get on the list if I missed any figures feel free to correct me all this crazy panic all the sudden everyone has the same chance their is no automatic spots for anybody at least I don't think so the repeaters are just true fans of Betos work so they keep asking at the right time to be on the intrest list and don't drive the poor guy crazy with Pm's and emails I would say if anything that's going to hurt your chances In the end by being to pushy well that's my 2 cents

Yea I have just sent him a couple of Pms I know he is very busy and I understand he gets a ton of mail a day so I don't want to bug. him he did get back to me fast when I contacted him when the Freddy part 2 was being sold someone had backed and luckily I asked at the right time and I got the spot. I know he is a good guy and very passionate at what he does it just sucks when you miss out on these beautys. You are the man beto and those new Myers are bad to the bone wish I could have gotten one and hope to get a Freddy part 3

Last edited:

I would pay someone right now to use a period here and there...

Wow! :panic::rotfl

Lol sorry I'm at work on my phone so I was typing fast no time for punctuation

I understand betos real busy and i love his work but it sucks that he only answers certain people's messages and it seems like the same people always get on the list :gah: I think us newcomers don't have a chance unless someone backs out Again nothing against beto his work is top notch i got Freddy part 2 and just want to get more but it seems a little hard to do

Everyone's gotten the same chance to be on the lists the previous times, whether you were a new or old customer. And those lists took time to fill up, if I remember correctly. The Pennywise list didn't even reach 10 pieces and back then it was around $400 (and I wouldn't sell my Pennywise for $1,000). It's just that now Beto's fame has grown and Beetlejuice is popular that has gathered a lot of interest. I believe everyone will have equal opportunity to get it. You just have to be on top of things.

Last edited:

Everyone's gotten the same chance to be on the lists the previous times, whether you were a new or old customer. And those lists took time to fill up, if I remember correctly. The Pennywise list didn't even reach 10 pieces and back then it was around $400 (and I wouldn't sell my Pennywise for $1,000). It's just now that Beto's fame has grown and Beetlejuice is popular that has gathered a lot of interest. I believe everyone will have equal opportunity to get it. You just have to be on top of things.

Yea I've only been on the board for three months I wish I would've been around when penny wise was available I would have love to get that. That is the actual piece that I was looking for in 1/6 when I found out about beto and the freaks board:slap

Beto's plan was to make more than 10 Pennywise figures back then. At least 20, I think. I believe the list only reached 8.

What a shame. That's such a sick piece. But your right he has become more well known. If that old run never happened and he was to Pennywise today, 20 wouldn't cover all the takers.

Everyone's gotten the same chance to be on the lists the previous times, whether you were a new or old customer. And those lists took time to fill up, if I remember correctly. The Pennywise list didn't even reach 10 pieces and back then it was around $400 (and I wouldn't sell my Pennywise for $1,000). It's just that now Beto's fame has grown and Beetlejuice is popular that has gathered a lot of interest. I believe everyone will have equal opportunity to get it. You just have to be on top of things.

:goodpost::lecture
Absolutely Truth. As Beto has grown in fame so does his client list. Pennywise is the rarest of the rare, I'd laugh at a $1,000 dollar offer for it. I'd rather wash dishes before even conceiving of selling it.

:goodpost::lecture
Absolutely Truth. As Beto has grown in fame so does his client list. Pennywise is the rarest of the rare, I'd laugh at a $1,000 dollar offer for it. I'd rather wash dishes before even conceiving of selling it.

:goodpost:

I'd like to chime in my Darkman is even rarer! The only full figure version Beto put together himself. It was actually Dark Passnegers but I helped relieve him of such a burden! :lol

When Beto was parting the sea, Dark Passenger was crossing it with him. Dude is O.G.!

When Beto was parting the sea, Dark Passenger was crossing it with him. Dude is O.G.!

I was the there as well with Commtech by my side! Only thing was Tom put in that extra to get that Full fig. Pennywise is the O.G. project though. When Lu was just like I'm gonna show these boys what a Lady can do in this game!

Oh yeah JP forgot to mention. ITS TIME TO OPEN THE BOX!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:

:lol Magnet was right there too with Comm. Think we were Beto's first customers.

:goodpost:

I'd like to chime in my Darkman is even rarer! The only full figure version Beto put together himself. It was actually Dark Passnegers but I helped relieve him of such a burden! :lol

That darkman is sick. Definitely on of my favorite figures I owned. Burden my ass. :lol

This is sick! Can't wait to see it finished.

He would definitely sell 20 full figures here, I have no doubt about that.

Is it too late too late to get in on this I must get this for my gf

Crap...that sucks. If a slot becomes available. I want it

Back