Betelgeuse.. Betelgeuse... Betelgeuse!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEETLEJUICE NEW HEAD & HANDS SCULPTS UPDATE by betomatali

Hands and final head done, im working in the molds right now!!

betelgeuse.jpg

Stunning. Hope the edition size is raised.

:lol yes I am sure. 10 almsot seems cruel considering how wonderful this is and how in demand it is.

Looks great Mr Matali. You really got to raise this to at least 20 figures!!!! People are going ape**** over this.

SANTA MARIA!!! :explode:

Unreal man. I'd love to get a look at the flipside of those hands! This is bad fookin' ass!

Is there going to be another set of hands Beto, or just this pair?

please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20 please make 20

So how does this work exactly?

Beto will post that it's available for pre-order and that he needs a deposit. He'll announce the edition size (hopefully 20) :), and then the first 20 to pm him and pay the deposit are in?

Just checking, because I can see a lot of disappointment here.

Thanks,
Steve

So how does this work exactly?

Beto will post that it's available for pre-order and that he needs a deposit. He'll announce the edition size (hopefully 20) :), and then the first 20 to pm him and pay the deposit are in?

Just checking, because I can see a lot of disappointment here.

Thanks,
Steve

No deposit or pre- order, no reservation list neither, "the first to pay the first to serve" Due to great interest and demand for this piece I think it is the fairest way to proceed, an order thread will be put in the Interest threads section, only when I have the final prototype finished and we are already start the production.

hope this not disappoints you

best regards

Last edited:

No deposit or pre- order, no reservation list neither, "the first to pay the first to serve" Due to great interest and demand for this piece I think it is the fairest way to proceed, an order thread will be put in the Interest threads section, only when I have the final prototype finished and we are already start the production.

best regards

Hope your making the edition size 20! People are :panic: for this.

best regards

Hi Beto,

Thanks for the information; I haven't been able to get into one of your sets, but I've come in too late. I just wanted to know what to look for.

I'll be definitely looking for the interest thread, and have the cash ready - hopefully I'll see the post quick enough. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to respond! :clap

Steve

brilliant,excellent work:hi5:

The countdown is about to begin, just a few days before the party time starts!!

mirror-mirror.jpg

That's incredible!

Back