BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to put two vertical cabinets, weighing 14.25Kg each, on one then add statues?

Damn i must have missed the 20kg limit tag. so the horizontal besta can only support 20kg.... sigh... back to the drawing board then.

Btw, why doesnt anyone else raise their bestas, almost all the setups shared, bestas are all on the floor. doesnt that make viewing bottom shelve statues difficult?

Damn i must have missed the 20kg limit tag. so the horizontal besta can only support 20kg.... sigh... back to the drawing board then.

Btw, why doesnt anyone else raise their bestas, almost all the setups shared, bestas are all on the floor. doesnt that make viewing bottom shelve statues difficult?

I used the included circle disks that install on the bottom of each Besta. I have the Besta's wrapping around the room. I wanted a faux built in look. I agree when standing up the statues, or Figures on the bottom dont look as good. For me I have my couch seating setup so when anyone sits down they can enjoy all the Statues and figures on bottom and top shelves. It is a cozy intimate view.

Some people will buy the 4" legs and that raises them up a little as well.

Im gonna be getting a few besta 50" frames, I was just wondering if anyone who has any 1/4 scale figures can confirm about how many i can fit per 25" cube. All help would be appreciated thank you.

Im gonna be getting a few besta 50" frames, I was just wondering if anyone who has any 1/4 scale figures can confirm about how many i can fit per 25" cube. All help would be appreciated thank you.

Yeah, I think some can fit 3, the most I've had is 2 due to my setups. But yeah, depends on the base and size of the 1/4 figure or statue, like a Hulk or something with a lengthy or wide pose could create space limitations.

I got a questions regarding the Besta's:

for you guys that have a tv mounted or sitting on top of the lower Besta units, do you have your electrical outlet behind the lower Besta unit or beside it?

since my Besta unit will also be compose of a upper unit that will be wall mounted, the ones on the sides and the lower unit will need to be flush to the wall if I dont want them to stick out compared to the upper unit

do you simply cut a hole in the lower unit to accommodate the electrical cords sticking out the elec. outlet?

Thoughts on stacking a 75" Besta on top of a 15" Besta? I don't like the idea of having statues on the very bottom shelf, so my proposed solution would be to have a 15" Besta with a Lappviken door on the bottom for storage and then a 75" Besta on top of that fitted with 3 Glassvik doors. I'm worried this wouldn't be very stable, though.

besta small.jpg
besta 75.jpg

Thoughts on stacking a 75" Besta on top of a 15" Besta? I don't like the idea of having statues on the very bottom shelf, so my proposed solution would be to have a 15" Besta with a Lappviken door on the bottom for storage and then a 75" Besta on top of that fitted with 3 Glassvik doors. I'm worried this wouldn't be very stable, though.

View attachment 250853
View attachment 250854
Basically my set up right now

808dfd9bb39d6a66e360153476f1cbec.jpg

Ikea sells adjustable legs for the bottom. I've made the front legs lightly longer so it's a few degrees leaning back towards the wall. That should prevent any tip-over and if you're still concerned then yes, anchoring to the wall is always an option.

Can you put the besta legs(STUBBARP) on a Stuva?

Im currently interested in buying two stuvas with besta legs. With the Tombo doors when they come back.
Also how do you attach two stuvas together? I cant find the bracket that goes on the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My New set up with lights.. This is only 1/4 of it many more bestas and led lights to buy.

12794565_10153981985134346_2136232560978486000_n.jpg

Coming along, not completely set on this configuration but it's a start. The glare is a killer, does anyone have any recommendations on how to combat this?

a9224ace595792db6a35ee8cc720ebc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update. Need to add another 15" Besta on top of the left display and then I will be done... for now.

IMG_2149.jpg

Back