BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have photos of the white Besta in their home?

Check out my collection thread. I have some overall pics of my collection room that show my white besta (I've sold it since and now have a white PAX).

Actually...here is a pic for you:

IMG_3091-001.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah i like it that they van fit two pf's. Can they fit 3 in some circumstances?

On one of the custom threads someone was making custom bases for certain pfs gambit and rogue for example. They looked awesome not sure if he is still making or selling them but that reduces the footprint of multiple large bases and you could probably fit three with one of those bases holding two of the pfs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Check out my collection thread. I have some overall pics of my collection room that show my white besta (I've sold it since and now have a white PAX).

Actually...here is a pic for you:

IMG_3091-001.JPG

Nice.
First time I've seen DD in a display, nearly bought that a couple of times.
Cool statue but he looks tiny compared to other 1:5/1:4 pieces...Shame!

Just asking again, anyone know the weight limit of the wall mounted cubes?

There is no way of saying what a cube fixed to the wall will hold it all depends on the wall you are fixing it to and the type of fixing used.
For example if you use this...
screw_zps1937cdb9.jpg

It wont hold as much weight as using these...
screw2_zpsbb6cfac1.jpg

The better the fixing the more weight it will hold.
I have a punchbag attached to the wall using the second example of fixing, to a solid brick wall, so they will hold a huge weight.
I wouldn't put more than 30kg in one anyway as that is the manufactures guide to what a shelf will hold.
Hope this helps.

Hey Took.
Why don't you get how as many of these as you need...
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S49887677/

You can have the top two full sized cubes then split the bottom cube with the adjustable shelves. Each shelf can hold 30kg according to Ikea.
Hope this helps.

Is there a reason you wanted them 2 1/2 cubes high?
Limitations?

Are they basically 3 Besta unit's in 1?
Exactly the same size?
Also i want to had a shelf at the back for raised 1/6 scale any idea what size shelf i get?

Are they basically 3 Besta unit's in 1?
Exactly the same size?
Also i want to had a shelf at the back for raised 1/6 scale any idea what size shelf i get?

Yeh, just the same as 3 cubes in one solid unit.
I don't do 1:6 but I believe they do a half depth shelf for your needs.

Liverpool? I was born there now living on the Wirral :hi5:

What is that exactly? Decal?

Yes but it is amazing stuff , just google it and people cover their cars in it.
I like the matte version best but they now do colours too.
Make sure you buy the legit 3M DI-NOC and not the cheapo version.
You just heat it with a hairdryer would look stunning but the stuff is expensive in big sheets.

Back