BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at IKEA the other day looking at some options, including the Hemnes. Came to the conclusion that it's not deep enough for a lot of premium formats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just look through this thread. Lots of options, I have ikea dioder in my stuva. Which you can see in the stuva thread.

Quick question fella's off to ikea later today for my besta's, having dioders in my detolfs from sixth scale im moving away from them as they look a bit out of place in a besta. The Inreda lights always caught my eye but have been replaced, have they been replaced with these STRIBERG LED lighting strip - IKEA ?

Last edited:
Potentially as they were all in a clearance area claiming out of production. They actually had a lot being discontinued so wonder what will replace besta, i grabbed 3 instead of 2.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They will probably just change the article numbers, hence clearing the old range.

Did you get the Dioder?
No i went with the Striberg more expensive but preferred the look over dioder's. I had dioders for all my detolfs before i got rid as I've moved to statue collecting :duff gotta day of building and wiring to do tommorow.

Wait, what?!
Yup you read it right, label on the besta saying last chance as no longer in production amongst other lines. :/ thats why i grabbed 3 instead of 2 while i was there. Im hoping they replace it with something very similar just not what they did with expedit/kallax.

Anyone have an old white Besta (not the new "redesign" with the brighter white) that they don't want?

I really regret not getting an extra before the change. :ohbfrank:

Hey Imperial, do you happen to have a pic comparing the shade of white between the old and new bestas? I'm thinking of picking up another white besta but I may reconsider if the new white stands out too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back