BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I made an amateur bone head mistake.

I bough this glass door and I think it's wrong

BEST

I also bought this shelf
BEST

I think I bought the wrong glass. Please confirm someone because it looks so different than this glass

https://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/10278035/

I bought article number 70278037

I was told from customer service that it's the same glass but with a different number. Damn it why didn't I check. Family was driving me crazy for other things.

I've been checking out besta glass doors for the past 2 weeks and this never showed up anywhere until today. I don't understand how besta can make a glass that doesn't fit

I don't like their website. It can become confusing. Better to go there and have customer service there help you.

I don't like their website. It can become confusing. Better to go there and have customer service there help you.

What a disaster. The one I bought is 26 centimeters shorter than the correct one. It was customer service who told me that they are both the same. Customer service told me from time to time they keep the same product but change the article number. I'm returning this crap first thing in the morning. Only thing that sucks is that we collecters are left with no option to buy glass doors

What a disaster. The one I bought is 26 centimeters shorter than the correct one. It was customer service who told me that they are both the same. Customer service told me from time to time they keep the same product but change the article number. I'm returning this crap first thing in the morning. Only thing that sucks is that we collecters are left with no option to buy glass doors

Yeah, I had to double and triple check to make sure my Tombos at the time matched up. Worked ok for me but I can see how one could be misled. Sorry man!

Yeah, I had to double and triple check to make sure my Tombos at the time matched up. Worked ok for me but I can see how one could be misled. Sorry man!

Thanks man. It was my first time in ikea and my goodness did it suck. Everyone there doesn't know anything and give you wrong information.

I always make a list on the website with exactly what I want, print it, and take it with me to the store. I've never had a problem finding what's on the list since it tells you where each piece is located in the store.

Thanks man. It was my first time in ikea and my goodness did it suck. Everyone there doesn't know anything and give you wrong information.

I think the Ikea website has an interactive planner where you can try out different besta configurations and doors. You can play around with that and just record or print out the item numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IKEA's mobile app is great for making lists - you can even sync it with the web site. Been using it for exactly this kind of thing for a couple of years.

I thought there were only 1 version of the glassvik doors. I know about the different colors and clear and non clear glass so that's why I bought it after customer service told me it's the same.

Anyone know if anybody has merged to Bestas together side by side before?

Currently have two standard bestas with tombo doors next to each other and was thinking it would be cool to make it one big display instead of two seperate, which means removing the central vertical walls and some how fix the floor and roof together. Anyone thought of this before?

Anyone know if anybody has merged to Bestas together side by side before?

Currently have two standard bestas with tombo doors next to each other and was thinking it would be cool to make it one big display instead of two seperate, which means removing the central vertical walls and some how fix the floor and roof together. Anyone thought of this before?

It would prob be better to just go to lowes and make your own cabinet at that rate.

Back