Best + Worst PF Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The INDY PF has brought up an interesting question:

What are your BEST + WORST PF EXCLUSIVES?

Best = Dagobah Luke's Vader reveal head

Worst = Boba's "plate"

I 100% agree with the above statement.

Boba's exclusive was definitely not that great, but I still have it on display with the figure--however, the hatless Indy head will stay forever in the box. So I rank that at the bottom of my list--the first exclusive item that will truly never see the light of day.

As for the best, my tie vote goes to Captain America and Lurtz, as the exclusives allowed you the choice between two truly significant display options that gave you, in effect, two different pieces for the price of one. More than just a change-o-head, but a set of alternate pieces that really change things up.

Just curious, why get the exclusive Tom? Why not just the regular from an etailer an save a few bucks?

Best =
- Lurtz, can't imagine him without the bow, looks so much better !
- Leia, same as Lurtz, looks so much better with the Stromtrooper blaster !

Worst = Indy ! Never seen such a useless exclusive !

BEST =
71891.jpg
71381.jpg
71611.jpg
71321_image02.jpg
71261.jpg

WORST =
71921_press01-001.jpg
71511.jpg

Wait... you mean to tell me Indy's PF Exclusive is hatless Indy?

Does that also mean Indy w/o Whip as the "Stealth Indy" version???

seriously...

is hatless Indy the exclusive???

Wait... you mean to tell me Indy's PF Exclusive is hatless Indy?

Does that also mean Indy w/o Whip as the "Stealth Indy" version???

seriously...

is hatless Indy the exclusive???

YES!!!!!!!!!!! And if you want to vent about it there is another thread to release your steam...I have done a ton...but am done now.

The exclusive of Darkness originally sold out, but I guess due to cancellations is now on 2nd chance. He's awesome though and has a great exclusive.

Back