Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have ordering information on this Wolverine by Resinworx? I found a one pager online that he can be ordered from but is rather have a direct email. PM me please. After seeing this video of averone and uvajosh Id like to get one for myself

Does anyone have ordering information on this Wolverine by Resinworx? I found a one pager online that he can be ordered from but is rather have a direct email. PM me please. After seeing this video of averone and uvajosh Id like to get one for myself

Just PM Averone and ask him. Alex is a very cool dude and I'm sure he'll get you that info if he still has it.

I wasn't wowed by pics at first either, but looks bad ass in the video. I was very interested in this piece til I saw the price :panic:. How tall is this piece? Is it even limited?

It's a great piece indeed but I'm just not wowed by the faces... Idk, not how I picture Wolvie in my head

It's a great piece indeed but I'm just not wowed by the faces... Idk, not how I picture Wolvie in my head

i think the portraits are fantastic. However, they did take some liberties with the mask and costume. There seems to be some rivets in his mask and shoulder pads which could throw off the look of the piece if you are a fan of a classic look. I'm sure that's easily fixed if you don't like the rivets. They should be easy to sand off and paint over. The ONLY reason I don't own this piece is because it is way more than I'm comfortable paying for a statue. I LOVE my Wolvie COM but I'd trade it in a heartbeat for this piece if I could. I'd be thrilled to have this be my one and only COM/PF sized Wolvie in my collection with just a few tweaks. Someone with your amazing talents could easily turn this piece into a magnificent statue. IMO it already looks great as is. However, some minor changes could take an already great piece to another level.

That's too bad. I can only imagine what a guy like you can do with a raw kit. In your talented hands, this thing would look perfect.

Thanks a lot, man!

I think a few people might send me theirs but nothing's for certain yet.

But yeah it would have been fun to paint this guy

I wasn't wowed by pics at first either, but looks bad ass in the video. I was very interested in this piece til I saw the price :panic:. How tall is this piece? Is it even limited?

limited to 100 pieces, last time I checked there were less than 10 remaining. not too tall due to the pose, but the base is BIG, sadly it doesn't fit in a besta.

Sculpt is nice, imo but I agree...more blood needed with the all the death in that piece. I also wish the claws were straighter. I really like the ninja's though, it gives it a story like you just walked in on a epic battle. Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sculpt is nice, imo but I agree...more blood needed with the all the death in that piece. I also wish the claws were straighter. I really like the ninja's though, it gives it a story like you just walked in on a epic battle. Thanks for sharing

I actually like the curved claws. Has a very John Byrne feel to them. The only thing I can say is that they appear to be a little long in the pics and videos I've seen. But, that's just a minor nit pick and it's not even a big deal. Body hair and blood is the only thing I feel is missing on the statue.

Ok received wolverine vs ninjas today it's very very cool :)

Definetley in my top five not sure of my top 5 probably

Wolverine lsf
Wolverine vs ninjas
Wolverine in tree
Wolverine pf ( love it with sabretooth)
Wolverine vs sabretooth :)

Will be changing soon witb some of my preorders lol

Anyway here's a link to my video review subscribe for more wolverine and x-men :)

https://youtu.be/1nOohpbVgNQ

Ok following my post above I definetley think there is new competition for best wolverine.
It's a battle damaged brown wolverine and he has gone toe to toe with the no ninjas ( you don't want to see the other guy)

Painted and modified by Kevin at dark spidey customs :) highly recommended coming soon fixed and repainted wolverine vs sabretooth :)

It's been a great experience :)
I'll let the pics do the talking
P.s claws to be attached after shipping

That looks SICK! What a great looking statue. Kevin just killed the paint apps on it too. But, that's to be expected given his skills. Congrats on scoring such a phenomenal Wolvie statue.

That looks SICK! What a great looking statue. Kevin just killed the paint apps on it too. But, that's to be expected given his skills. Congrats on scoring such a phenomenal Wolvie statue.

Thanks yeah it's really turned out superb definetley my fav now :)

You gotta post pics with the claws when you get it. It already looks great without them but seeing his claws will put this piece over the top.

Back