Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explain mate.

Also, that is not my statue nor those are my pics. I'm not even a Wolverine fan to be honest, but I think that the statue is amazing and the best rendition of the character :)

I actually almost bought that last year when I first started collecting. Looking at it now though, I don't love it. I am not a fan of overly bloody or violent statues. I think he is so battle damaged that it doesn't feel like him. This feels like a fan art piece as opposed to actual wolverine. Great art and statue though.

IMO this

u2esuty9.jpg

Is EPIC :rock

Love it

I'm just not digging the musculature of that Wolverine. He's too big imo, looks much bigger than even the LSF.

This is for Gasdoc here :)

Can't wait to see it on the LSF body (formerly mine^^)

(there's also the mask which will be hanging loose behind his head. Still workin on it, won't take long)

Wolverine too muscular and too violent..... :lol

Like saying the Hulk is too green and Batman is too dark.

Both Madx and Resinworx customs are the best Wolvie's out there - by miles.

Wolverine too muscular and too violent..... :lol

Like saying the Hulk is too green and Batman is too dark.

Both Madx and Resinworx customs are the best Wolvie's out there - by miles.

I have to agree with you I like a bit of comic book styling a to my statues

And Kevin awesome awesome paintjob

like lawyer after him

:huh. I have no clue. But that's why I buy licensed products :wink1:

If he is being "hunted" then wouldn't people that do these custom heads get approached too? Or is it different since they are sold as "alterations/parts" instead of full statues?

:huh. I have no clue. But that's why I buy licensed products :wink1:

If he is being "hunted" then wouldn't people that do these custom heads get approached too? Or is it different since they are sold as "alterations/parts" instead of full statues?

there's a lot of custom stuff that goes under the radar b/c it doesn't get blabbed about

I don't really think they'd have a leg to stand on. He doesn't have a website, everything is done in private. Legally, yes he's in the wrong but I really can't see how they can go after him, may as well go after everyone that's ever made a set of Wolverine Claws...or a Predator mask. He just makes the statue's/items that fans want, the community is better for people like him and the other custom makers.

If sideshow made X-men products with as much imagination we wouldn't have to pay double (and then some) on the side!

imo wolv custom by madxcollector is the best . maybe xm will be but have yet to see the real thing

Back