BEST WETA LOTR produced !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refuse to pick just one...

fav01eg0.jpg
fav02kt8.jpg
fav03pv3.jpg

fav05xu2.jpg
fav06od8.jpg
fav04oa2.jpg

I have not seen all of them in person, but the Sauron statue gets my pick for it's size and detailing. Another favourite is the Morgul Lord statue for it's pose, great piece as well albeit boring in colour wise.

Ironic picking these coming from a good guy supporter. :monkey5

Can I do a top three:

1) RWOS

2) Sam and Bill

3) Stone Trolls/UHSS/Watcher/Saruman/WKTF

.... I am missing that OG Rog though. :monkey2

Man, looking at the pics @ SS website really makes me want to get all the creature statues made by SS/WETA. They all look so good :monkey5

Schiesse! I love'em all!!

But if I had to choose just one! It would probably be Sauron.. or maby the Morgul lord.. or RWOS..

Gaah!...Can't...choose...just....one..

i noticed alot of people said sauron was either one of their favorites or the one. weird that you can pick one up for around $200, 33% less than retail. a case of too many in the es or plenty enough to get a sauron in every pot? you decide.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, very lucky. I got that and my Cave Troll (from a pawn shop) within like a week or two of each other.

What do you you get it from a PAWN shop? Someone actually pawn it and it is accepted as a thing of value? Unless I misread the meaning of pawn, this is most incredible! :eek:

Pretty hard to pick just one, precious, but if we hads to do it, then this would have to be one of our most favorites, precious... oh yes! :nazgul :ring

RingwraithFront2.jpg

gtb said:
What do you you get it from a PAWN shop? Someone actually pawn it and it is accepted as a thing of value? Unless I misread the meaning of pawn, this is most incredible! :eek:

I got my Cave Troll statue from a Pawn Shop. It was over by a place I worked at a few summers back. They had a bunch of LOTR stuff and just happen to have a Cave Troll statue. I think it was some guy looking to get some quick cash for "other" habbits.

jlcmsu said:
I got my Cave Troll statue from a Pawn Shop. It was over by a place I worked at a few summers back. They had a bunch of LOTR stuff and just happen to have a Cave Troll statue. I think it was some guy looking to get some quick cash for "other" habbits.

Oh so the name of the shop is called PAWN shop, not a pawnshop itself huh?

gtb said:
Oh so the name of the shop is called PAWN shop, not a pawnshop itself huh?

No, the name of the shop was Abe's Pawn N' Go and it was a Pawn shop. Sorry :eek:

jlcmsu said:
No, the name of the shop was Abe's Pawn N' Go and it was a Pawn shop. Sorry :eek:

Wow that's amazing. You'd think with the value of that statue, someone would put it up on E-bay, unless he got it illegally and wanted to get rid of it quickly?

Polylord said:
Wow that's amazing. You'd think with the value of that statue, someone would put it up on E-bay, unless he got it illegally and wanted to get rid of it quickly?

Yeah, you would think. I don't know the whole story honestly. I didn't ask questions cause I got it for retail and wanted to pay and get home ASAP. :lol

Back