BEST WETA LOTR produced !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
Witch King in True Form..

6851_1_b.JPG

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

If I also exclude a few of the "more famous" favorites already mentioned several times, ONE of my most enjoyed other pieces is this guy.

9316.jpg

I'm also going to exclude the more "famous" favs that have already been listed. They are all very cool, and they are definitely among my favorites as well, but one I haven't seen mentioned that I really love is this one:

9305.jpg

Superb detail, great likeness, and a very iconic pairing. Whenever I read the books now and I come to the parts where Sam is with Bill, this is what I see in my mind's eye.

I'm with ya RoboDad.

This was another sculpture I considered listing. Perfect.

ah yes, Sam and Bill :bow. Also, I have to agree that the Easterling, Sauron, Witching in true form, and Orc archers are great.

How about: (I know, my second :eek: choice)

9308.jpg

RWoS is no doubt the most iconic piece, but my favorite has been and will always be the Easterling.

Boromir and Elrond are really good too. Love the detail on both.

Ringwraith on Steed and Gandalfax. Those are the only 2 SS/W pieces I still own. I display Gandalfax beneath the Rivendell print, and RWOS beneath the Barad-Dur print.

For me its Sam and Bill and like Robo says it probably has alot more to do with the book than it does the movie. Sam and Bill is just one of those few pieces that ties the collectibles both to movie and to book for me.

RWOS will always be my favorite. Seeing the detailed, iconic stance of the rider and the badly battered steed always takes me back to this moment:

yeah, .....I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore my rules and post my following favorites :eek:

Orc Archer
9425.jpg

Cleaved orc

claved_bust.jpg

Uruk-hai soldier

9442_image01.jpg

Zoomaround said:
RWOS will always be my favorite. Seeing the detailed, iconic stance of the rider and the badly battered steed always takes me back to this moment:

i love that set up very much :clap

Just one, gawd...OK well seeing as I have to had to play save and sell more times then I like to think about about the one piece I could never part with is the Stone Trolls, still an amazing piece....

( I had written Urak Swordsman Bust, but just couldn't miss the Trolls )

Back