Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those who own the Asmus Avengers Tony Black Sabbath set, do the shoes fit a regular TT body or do they have special pegs like the DX11 Joker? Does anyone have pictures?

Also, what's the best body to put the Avengers Mk7 Tony head onto? I'm worried the neck would be too short on a regular body and he would look hunchbacked or something, but I don't know. Would a regular body work?

can anyone help with this question?

My new Tony bash (MMS191/Mech Test 2 body + MC Toys Black Sabbath set).

1e2ebs.png

vfk00j.png

14ieu01.png

For anyone who's thinking of using this body for a kitbash, be forewarned that it looks smaller than it is. The workshop shirt that it came with is VERY slimming. The body itself is rather thick-waisted, so layering on clothes (such as the ones I used) will make it look even more so. As you can see in the last picture, I had to move the headsculpt up so he looked proportionate. :lol You can't really tell unless you get up-close though.

can anyone help with this question?

That's a tricky one. It's not so much the neck as the body-headsculpt size ratio. I put mine onto a TTM14 narrow shoulder and the head was way too small. It looked like poor Tony had football shoulders. :lol I'd go with a slim and if it's a little small, you could always use some padding around the body to get the size right.

Last edited:
Ahhhh! HELP!!! My Tony has no neck!!!

Yeah, without the neck adapter it is a lot shorter to fit on a regular body. Does anyone know what kind of TTM body will work for this or whether there's a neck adapter for the MkVII Tony head? Verycool clothing set btw, and it looks amazing. The jeans and shirt are amazing.

Last edited:
There's an inner ring inside that neck that's used to plug onto the ball joint of the MK VII. Just pry that loose with a small flat-head screwdriver, and you can plug a standard neck adapter into the bottom of the neck. It will sit more naturally on a true type body that way.

There's an inner ring inside that neck that's used to plug onto the ball joint of the MK VII. Just pry that loose with a small flat-head screwdriver, and you can plug a standard neck adapter into the bottom of the neck. It will sit more naturally on a true type body that way.

Thank you so much for this. It worked!

Question for anyone who has the VeryCool Tony clothing set... the boots/shoes, do they require a certain peg? The hole seems too small for the standard TTM foot peg that it comes with, or will the hole expand for it?

So the neck isn't short anymore, now it's long. However, it is easier to work with than the shorter neck, I guess? with respect to angles. But I was wondering, will another body work better, like a slim TTM22 perhaps?

So weird, in person the head looks alright, but when I take a picture with flash, he looks like that head vampire from Blade 1 who gets his teeth ripped out and torched in the sunrise.

Last edited:
Ahh, no worries, mate. Thanks for the suggestion though, as well as trying it out. I guess worst case scenario I could mod it like such, but I was hoping to avoid that since I'm not very good with tools or modding.

Anyone know of any other way for this neck fix? I tried the method with the paper but the head keeps falling off, and I don't want to glue the paper to it because I might want to repose in the Mk7 suit in the future.

Can't get the right neck size with the Mk7 Tony head. Stuck with turtle neck or giraffe neck. I messaged someone who seemed to have gotten it just right but they haven't replied.

DSCN3415.jpg
DSCN3417.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My new Tony bash (MMS191/Mech Test 2 body + MC Toys Black Sabbath set).

1e2ebs.png

vfk00j.png

14ieu01.png

For anyone who's thinking of using this body for a kitbash, be forewarned that it looks smaller than it is. The workshop shirt that it came with is VERY slimming. The body itself is rather thick-waisted, so layering on clothes (such as the ones I used) will make it look even more so. As you can see in the last picture, I had to move the headsculpt up so he looked proportionate. :lol You can't really tell unless you get up-close though.

Cheers Loki, that's exactly what I'm thinking of doing.

Anyone know of any other way for this neck fix? I tried the method with the paper but the head keeps falling off, and I don't want to glue the paper to it because I might want to repose in the Mk7 suit in the future.

I use a Nerf Slimline dart. Cut it to size. Easy, quick. Holds well. Easy to pose. Easy on and off. Gotta remove the plug in the neck though.

Thank you for all the help and advice. I ended up putting the extra AIM shirt that came with the set underneath the long tee to give him some "padding" and it helped a bit with the neck. Now it looks sort of normal. I will probably be getting white under-padding found on some HT figures to get the neckline on the shirt a little more higher, but here he is for now:

Back