Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, you might be right. The DID one doesn't appear to come with a wine glass.

I'm not 100% that the ZCWO one comes with a wine glass either. I just assumed it might be the ZCWO because I thought the DID one wasn't out until September. Could be wrong though.

Either way, it's a great fitting tux!

Do you guys know any websites that still have the mc toys tony stark avengers outfit? I checked eBay and didn't see it there anymore.

I'm looking for that one, too. I've checked all the site recommendations in the customs forum and have been searching ebay for a week now. All I could find was the repairman outfit. It's really hard to find. :monkey2

I remembered that I had a Medicom Goku lying around as the rubber neck has cracked which has a chest piece to beef him up!

With a bit of modification and it looks a ton better!

Still figuring out on how to make his legs shorter XD

TS3.jpg~original

TS1.jpg~original

TS2.jpg~original

damn this is the Stark that I need to make!

so for mark 7 head and Asmus outfit, does the TTM21 TrueType Figure Regular Body fits? or I have to go with the slim body?

Just did this for fun this afternoon, figured it'd be good enough until I can get one of the new Stark figure bodies. It's literally just scrap pieces. It isn't as bright in person, but I still want to tone it down a bit.

5BD09D7A-55A3-4DA6-A9A3-341E1B18FD2D-1149-000002923242DCF4_zpsfdd48fa3.jpg

09543E98-3F7A-47AC-971F-A3EFD45ECE98-1149-000002923F9D942C_zps137128f2.jpg

Hell that looks good through the shirt. Is that an Asmus shirt?
-joe-

Thanks, im pretty happy with it. Its the MCToys set. I'm glad I got it when I did, they seem to be disappearing. The screenprinting on this shirt is lightyears better than the Asmus. The printing on the Asmus is too.....saturated I guess would be the word. By that I mean it's very thick and would be prone to cracking if you stretch the shirt, where's the MC one is much better and looks much more in scale and worn, like a vintage tour shirt should.

Just did this for fun this afternoon, figured it'd be good enough until I can get one of the new Stark figure bodies. It's literally just scrap pieces. It isn't as bright in person, but I still want to tone it down a bit.

5BD09D7A-55A3-4DA6-A9A3-341E1B18FD2D-1149-000002923242DCF4_zpsfdd48fa3.jpg

09543E98-3F7A-47AC-971F-A3EFD45ECE98-1149-000002923F9D942C_zps137128f2.jpg

Thats excellent! What did you make the little reactor out of?

Thats excellent! What did you make the little reactor out of?

Thanks ! I made it from some junk out of my parts bin. A little plastic cap (from what I'm not sure) was the housing. Hot glued a wide-angle LED I had left over from a plamo lighting kit. The triangle is thin strips of electricians tape. Hooked it up to a 2XAA battery pack until I can get a button cell battery holder.

Thanks, it's so hard to take pictures of. It's not as bright in person and the triangle sticks out a little better. I'm pretty happy with the result, at least until the Tony Stark figures release and I can get a body from one of those. Just need my MKVII to arrive so I can put a head on him.

Also, justto mention... I had to cut a small hole in the gray shirt, there was no way light was getting through it.

Thanks ! I made it from some junk out of my parts bin. A little plastic cap (from what I'm not sure) was the housing. Hot glued a wide-angle LED I had left over from a plamo lighting kit. The triangle is thin strips of electricians tape. Hooked it up to a 2XAA battery pack until I can get a button cell battery holder.

Genius man. It looks great, especially under that shirt.

Back