Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need a black long sleeved T-shirt for mine. I picked up a black button down off eBay but I really don't like it. It's not too bad up close but from a distance, it looks more like a dogi. Not working for me. LOL

If anyone knows of where I can get one that properly fits a TT body, please let me know...

At least he has clothes now...one step closer.

2012-08-20201114.jpg

2012-08-20200657.jpg

Here's my custom Tony. I bought the figure from a fellow board member. It's the HT gantry suit up HS on a TT with the Iminime Michael Corleone suit. I finished him off with the Iron Man MkV suitcase and hand cuffs....

DSC_1107-2.jpg

Looks good! :clap

I really need a black long sleeved T-shirt for mine. I picked up a black button down off eBay but I really don't like it. It's not too bad up close but from a distance, it looks more like a dogi. Not working for me. LOL

If anyone knows of where I can get one that properly fits a TT body, please let me know...

At least he has clothes now...one step closer.

2012-08-20201114.jpg

2012-08-20200657.jpg

I like the pose and get up! I think the upcoming Mark VII Tony facial expression will fit perfectly with the look you have going now!

Here's mine,

tonystark_zps398e0ea7.jpg

A big thanks to robbiethepainter for the modded TrueType :clap

Last edited:
Looks good! :clap
I like the pose and get up! I think the upcoming Mark VII Tony facial expression will fit perfectly with the look you have going now!

Thanks man. :duff

I'm really excited to get both the MK VII and the HS that comes with it but unfortunately until next spring (summer?) this will have to do.

need this shrunk to 1/6.....maybe my dryer will do the job....

LOL. Let me know if that works out for ya. That shirt (without the AR) is exactly what I want for mine...

Looks good! :)

Thanks! I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

I also want to do another Tony in a suit using the head from the Mark VII but there's no rush as that figure isn't out until next year.

I also reckon there'll be at least one more official version somewhere along the way, a reissued Mech Test figure is top of my list but the racecar suit version from IM2 that was cancelled would also be cool if HT can find a release slot for it.

Here's mine

DSCF6399.jpg

Bob

Hey members,

I've got a question pertaining to these Tony Stark customs. I've owned the "Jericho" suit since it's release, but I've always had the inferior Mark III head and neck on it. I've since acquired multiple versions of the Mark IV style head, i.e. Secret Project, Suit-Up Gantry and most recently, the Avengers Mark VI Iron man. I didn't realize that the Tony Stark neck was so much shorter than the other TTM necks until I tried to apply it to a variety of TTM bodies.

Please note, that I also have the Mech-Test iron Man, but I do not want to "steal" that body for my custom Tony Stark. So, what are you guys/girls doing to compensate for the shorter neck?

I've read that some are using the TTL neck to compensate for the height, but I can't believe that the paint actually matches that of the HT Tony Stark head. In addition, how does one even make that compatible with a HT TTM figure?

I see many photos within this thread where Tonys jaw is sitting on his collar, and I'm not okay with that. Please let me know of any secrets that may be out there, short of using my Mech-Test body. Thank you!

I used the neck that was on the TTM-19. Looks fine. Although I had to pull out the plug from the head and plug in the one from the JG sculpt in it.

I used the neck that was on the TTM-19. Looks fine. Although I had to pull out the plug from the head and plug in the one from the JG sculpt in it.

Exoticlex,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've actually got a spare TTM-19, still in the package (I try to "stock up" on various TTM's, as they seem to sell out quickly), but I'd never considered using it because it's a muscular body with a fixed neck. Do you have any photos of the figure, showing a HT Stark head on the TTM-19 body? Thanks in advance!

Here's my WIP tony stark

Got the shirt off ebay if anyone's interested, at the moment the listing is ended but im pretty sure he has more as he states "welcome bulk orders of 10 minimum" in the description. Try messaging him on ebay.

Here's the link: https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221129535341

The custom narrow shouldered arc reactor body is from a guy in malaysia. He can make maybe 10 more priced around 135usd before shipping and fees. You can email him at [email protected].

I know for screen accuracy i'd need the triangle chest but i prefer the classic round one.
Also, the black sabbath shirt is just a long sleeve instead of the one in avengers which is a long sleeve under a black sabbath t-shirt but it'll do.

Last edited:
It looks cool there, but in the eBay pictures, the stitching looks really bad. How is it actually?

I can barely see the stitching at all on mine. Might be the lighting on the ebay pic.

Only complaint i have is that despite being made of stretchy material, the sleeves are too tight and its impossible to roll up to the forearm. Rendering the vip gift from mark vi unusable.

But other than that, it fits perfectly and looks great. Really happy with it.

I can barely see the stitching at all on mine. Might be the lighting on the ebay pic.

Only complaint i have is that despite being made of stretchy material, the sleeves are too tight and its impossible to roll up to the forearm. Rendering the vip gift from mark vi unusable.

But other than that, it fits perfectly and looks great. Really happy with it.

Awesome. I sent him a message. Hopefully there are more.

Looks good, but his hands look a little too big. It could just be the picture though.

Looks great! I'm sure the large hand is the picture only. Just noticed the same thing on the picture I took of my Times Square cap and it is normal sized in person!

Back