Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

On the first Stark it's the vip gift Mark VI.

On the second stark it's a pop toys suit custom (other shirt, tie and shoes)

on the third stark it's the mechanic body but no light up ,the arc reactor is printed on shirt.

Thanks!

On the first Stark it's the vip gift Mark VI.

On the second stark it's a pop toys suit custom (other shirt, tie and shoes)

on the third stark it's the mechanic body but no light up ,the arc reactor is printed on shirt.

Can you take a picture of #3 with the chest lighted up? Or can you tell me, does the light show through that printed arc reactor on the shirt? Or does it get blocked and isn't very visible? Thanks.

I take a photo later, the seller does not not leave batteries in the body ... I must order!

Otherwise the shirt fits perfectly on the arc reactor!

I take a photo later, the seller does not not leave batteries in the body ... I must order!

Appreciate it, thanks! I'm curious to see if the light will shine through the printed image on the shirt and if so, how much.

I just picked up the Mechanic body (parted out from urbansamurai) to finally complete at least one Tony (with light-up reactor).

Hey guys here is my Tony Stark kitbash!:wink1:

What do you think!?

Wow, this is beautiful man. For figure number 2 (the one with the pin striped suit), what body did you use? And how much / where did you get the Poptoys suit? :)

Fifty bucks??? It says April release.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Duck...3090?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item54053725c2

$_57.JPG

When I attached the Tony Stark head to the Tony Stark body w/ the VeryCool shirt on him, the neck seems a lot shorter than yours... How did you keep the neck looking normal length?

Very Cool is doing their own version of the racing suit, it's slightly less expensive, but doesn't come with gloved hands. They've also said they're working on the 'A' being in the proper position on the final version.

I was wondering, did anybody here ordered these?

starkbody1__05009.1369056375.1280.1280.jpg

They were supposed to ship a while ago and nothing came out of it. Just wondering if anybody have these on order?

When I attached the Tony Stark head to the Tony Stark body w/ the VeryCool shirt on him, the neck seems a lot shorter than yours... How did you keep the neck looking normal length?

Which one dw316!?

i had this preordered in march and was promised to have it in july. The shop/producer in hong kong had really bad reputation for taking the money and run.
so I cancelled it in october, i think it did come out eventually but those who got it said the colours weren't matching with the HS.

i had this preordered in march and was promised to have it in july. The shop/producer in hong kong had really bad reputation for taking the money and run.
so I cancelled it in october, i think it did come out eventually but those who got it said the colours weren't matching with the HS.

Yikes, which did you have on PO?

The reviews I've read said stated neither suit had the color accurate to the film, but that the SuperDuck suit fit much more like a racing suit that the other. Wish Hot Toys would do this properly :lol

Back