Best Spider-Man HIgh End items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to build a Spider-Man statue/mini bust collection and was hoping you guy would be able to tell which Spider-Man items over the years are worth picking up.

It does not have to be limited to Spider-Man, it can be the baddies too.

Thanks for your input :chew :chew :chew

One of my favorites has always been the Electro Bust in the Rogue's Gallery line of Art Asylum. I don't have one because I don't really collect busts, but I've often looked at this one longingly:

4722_12418_1.jpg

Polystoner said:
One of my favorites has always been the Electro Bust in the Rogue's Gallery line of Art Asylum. I don't have one because I don't really collect busts, but I've often looked at this one longingly

I don't collect busts either but this is one of the few I had to have. Electro is my favorite villain and this bust is done absolutely fantastically.

BOUNCING bust you mean :chew :chew :chew

I remember seeing a statue collectino at SDCC where all the pieces fit together to make on GIANT piece. It was spider-man and the insidious six (hydro, oct, etc). But for the life of me, I can't remember WHO made it. if someone can get a pic of it, that would be AMAZING to add to a collection. The one thing I remember is that the 7 pieces were $80 a piece, the only down part or I would have gotten it.

congerking said:
BOUNCING bust you mean :chew :chew :chew

I remember seeing a statue collectino at SDCC where all the pieces fit together to make on GIANT piece. It was spider-man and the insidious six (hydro, oct, etc). But for the life of me, I can't remember WHO made it. if someone can get a pic of it, that would be AMAZING to add to a collection. The one thing I remember is that the 7 pieces were $80 a piece, the only down part or I would have gotten it.

I was actually reading about this today. I believe that Kraven is the first to come out in February.

And I just tracked down a photo of all 7 together:

IMG_1722.JPG

Needless to say, after seeing this photo, I will be buying them all. Too sweet a set up not to have.

LOTRSWfan said:
I was actually reading about this today. I believe that Kraven is the first to come out in February.

IMG_1722.JPG

Needless to say, after seeing this photo, I will be buying them all. Too sweet a set up not to have.

YES !! That's it. i remember saying to my buddy how amazing it was. Once you get it, don't forget to post pics.

LOTRSWfan said:

Where can i buy these nice ones :confused:

Poor boys, dont have all fingers left. :monkey2 Maybe working for a company which is cutting wood.... :rotfl

King Darkness said:
What the HELL?!?!?!?!? Is that TOE in that picture?!?!?!?

Man...I am going to have a one to one talk with my brother about posting pics. :lol

TOE said:
Man...I am going to have a one to one talk with my brother about posting pics. :lol
My first thought at seeing that pic was... Wow. Those guys are definately pinoy. :lol So I guess that means Ridimous is your bro? :tap

LOTRSWfan said:
They are coming out next year, Starting in February with Kraven
Sandman has already been released. I believe a symbiote Spider-Man is included with him.

Back