Best quality Endo arm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCableGuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys and gals I noticed that full scale Endo arms used to be for sale but are all sold out . Are there any quality differences between SS and HCG as I think I seen them both for sale used . I see there are kits available but wonder how good there quality would be . I realize you wouldn't have the plexi tube or a base in some cases with a kit

I have the 1:1 HCG and I think it looks awesome! I have never seen the SS-version, except pictures, so I do not know how it looks compared to the HCG-version. If you end up with HCG I think you would be happy since you are looking for an endoarm.

I have the 1:1 HCG and I think it looks awesome! I have never seen the SS-version, except pictures, so I do not know how it looks compared to the HCG-version. If you end up with HCG I think you would be happy since you are looking for an endoarm.

Thanks for the reply
I read a few people received theres broken during shipping . That may explain why there's no returns on them when I read the auction . Are they that fragile?

My first one arrived broken, but the second arrived in one piece. I ordered from Secret Compass and the packaging was much better on the second endoarm I received. If the first arm had original packaging the fingers in particular have some issues with protection during shipping. In the second package the entire hand had foam between the fingers and other gaps in the arm.

Well I found one on Amazon.ca , so no surprises , but it's costly . By suprises I mean I buy things from ebay and I got some weird additional charges on my paypal . I can't take much more ebay so I try to stick with Amazon .
One buyer who bought one in the U.S. threw Amazon.com that was fulfilled by another company complained it was more of a dull grey than Chrome . Thst concerns me :(

Terminator 2 T800 Endoskeleton Endoarm 1:1 Prop Replica: Amazon.ca: Toys & Games

I own the HCG Endoarm and is great. Mine arrived in perfect condition. The mold was the same for both SSC and HCG endoarm, the difference being the HCG coming with an acrylic tube as seen in T2 and lights. Here is a video of it:

I own the HCG Endoarm and is great. Mine arrived in perfect condition. The mold was the same for both SSC and HCG endoarm, the difference being the HCG coming with an acrylic tube as seen in T2 and lights. Here is a video of it:

Thanks for the video , that looks awesome! Dang I'm having a hard time fighting the compulsion to buy this arm lol

Well I don't have to worry about it now , it's unavailable at Amazon.ca as of recently . If I was serious I should have jumped on it when they had a few left .
Don't trust buying anything off of eBay anymore

image_zps6a6b507c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Here is my set up

Back