Best place to purchase diecast vehicles (1/18 scale)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck_spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I frequent the video game section as I'm primarily a game collectible collector, but I also love diecast cars and bikes and am looking for recommendations for reputable sites. I used to use diecastfast but they're closed... I'm in Canada if that matters; any suggestions? :pray:

There's a member here that collects these too.
Hopefully he'll chime in soon because I forgot his name.
GL.

Okay thanks. As of right now I'm looking for the Shelby Collectibles GT40 models (1/18), or the GMP 1989 Mustangs...

Hey everyone!
I frequent the video game section as I'm primarily a game collectible collector, but I also love diecast cars and bikes and am looking for recommendations for reputable sites. I used to use diecastfast but they're closed... I'm in Canada if that matters; any suggestions? :pray:

Go to

https://www.collectorstudio.com/

Morry will hook you up with anything you're looking for. He's the biggest retailer in the world for all things related to automotive collecting. I don't know where you're located in Canada, but if you are close by yorkville in downtown Toronto go check out his studio...will blow you away. I've been buying all my models from him for almost a decade now.

Chris

Back