Prop Best Freddy Krueger 1:1 glove (non-remake)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it! every time i see these threads pop up on the net i want to get a glove.

I spend about a week researching them and then i usually don't buy one... But man, i think i will do it this time, i always leans towards the RG Furnace Freak... it shall be mine!

M.

Thank you DP. The accuracy of Mark's gloves are unmatched, he has re-tooled his templates and weathering so many times to get them that way and its paid off. From size to shape to staining you cant beat him.

Thank you DP. The accuracy of Mark's gloves are unmatched, he has re-tooled his templates and weathering so many times to get them that way and its paid off. From size to shape to staining you cant beat him.

That is definitely the best 1984 glove out. That thing looks incredible. I might have to pick one of them up. Any good glove stands out there?

Eh, you'd be better of making one like I did.

All you need is: Two pieces of wood, one of those severed arms that people hang from their trunk, some paint and a sweater, which is optional. You can also put it in a display box to keep the dust off of it and make it look more "official".

I found all the materials needed at Michael's except the sweater which I got at Goodwill.

DSC09642-1.jpg

DSC09643-1.jpg

DSC09644.jpg

DSC00244-1.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

Knifegloves.com Resurrection Glove HANDS DOWN! His gloves are the most accurate on the market.

DSC00348-Copy.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

The finger sections look too long on that in comparison to the finger tip section, apart from that it looks by far the best. all sold out on his site though.
:(

The finger stalls are suppose to be longer than the finger tips.

Here's a picture of the actual glove (as it looks today)

OGFREDDY.jpg

The finger stalls are suppose to be longer than the finger tips.

DSC00348-Copy.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

OGFREDDY.jpg

Yeah, but they seem a little too disproportionate on your version, IMO. Don't get me wrong man, it's awesome. It's just I have been looking at that glove since I was a teenager, I know every rivet!

When did they find the actual glove?!?! I thought it was lost after Nightmare 2?

A few years back, it was being sold in an auction as a stunt glove for Nightmare 4 or something like that, I cant remember the exact details but its something along those lines. It was bought by someone who didn't know what it actually was then re-sold to someone who did, Mike Becker.

Yeah, but they seem a little too disproportionate on your version, IMO. Don't get me wrong man, it's awesome. It's just I have been looking at that glove since I was a teenager, I know every rivet!

To each their own I guess, I don't see it. the only thing I would change on this glove is a lighter colored glove cuff and string, I'd also have a red ball instead of silver. Finding a completely accurate leather glove has proven quite difficult though. I've been looking at the glove for years too man, trust me.

Here's the original hero glove as it is now, restored to look as it did in Part 2, by Mike Becker himself

12039397_10206556366339864_5633358907755030667_n.jpg

Back