Best Female Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Happy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys. My Detolf cases are beginning to host a sausage fest. Thought it would be a good idea to put some female presence in there. I've already got Black Widow on preorder, but in the meantime, what do you guys recommend?

Been looking at some ZC Girl figures, and I'm not too sure about the quality, though the Rosanna Bike looks nice.

Thoughts?

HT Abigail Whistler! :rock :rock :rock

An awesome looking fig, with great likeness and lots of accessories!

I'd steer clear of the ZC bodies. If you're a customizer, the old Takara/BBI Cy Girl bodies are an engineering marvel; they pose easily and don't fall over. The new Hot Toys female bodies look the most realistic, but don't stand up on their own very well. It looks like you've already ordered a winner with Black Widow.

HT seems to put out the best female figures, but most have been passes for me. But both the Aliens Vasquez and Ripley figures are pretty cool (especially with a repaint).

If you are into Star Wars, both the Leia Boussh and Assaj Ventress figures are nice additions.

Here's a list of my top 5 mainstream female figures released or soon to be.

1) Hot Toys Abigail Whistler
2) Enterbay's Bulma (bad movie, awesome looking figure)
3) Hot Toys Sarah Connor
4) Hot Toys Cha Cha Asia (wonderful design)
5) A tie...Hot Toys Sheva or She Predator(both are good in their own ways)

Some not so mainstream

1) Triad's Lola (great detail and hotness)
2) Brothers Generic RE3 Alice AKA: Zombie Hunter (with new body)
3) Triad's Natalia AKA: Generic Ultraviolet (hard to find now)
4) Triad's Jade Vanhelsing (coming this year)
5) Triad's Dakota (coming this year)

Last edited:
picture.php

Thanks for the advice everyone. The TTL figures look interesting, just hope the bodies are sturdy enough.

Will check out all the other links one by one.

Back