Best Female Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 female additions to your 1:6 collection is a good thing.

Generally speaking . . .

AVOID and IGNORE 1:6 female offerings from SOLDIER STORY, TTL, & ZC GIRL.

If you can find them (i.e. eBay), BBI CY GIRL boxed figures, CY GIRL PERFECT BODY base body carded figures are worthwhile.

Female figures from Triad Toys are very worthwhile as well . . . though you made find some "heated" differences regarding them. Peruse their website and take a look.

Female figures from HOT TOYS can be a mixed bag in terms of reception, but Predator Machiko is very worthwhile. I have three of her. The HOT TOYS female TT base bodies are decent.

Of course . . . you can always go old school and purchase a Hasbro GI JANE. She plentiful online (i.e. eBay) and can be had for cheap.

I only have HT's Chacha Asai, and aside from the sculpted hair (rooted preferable, I have seen a rooted mod and it looked gorgeous), she's great... especially with the other Goemon figures. She can hardly stand by herself though, need a stand. Those high heels are delicate.

Black Widow and Abigail Whistler are looking great though, hopefully BW's hair comes through production... I'm really wanting that figure.

I feel that HT has the best quality female figures. I've seen/had some others before, but their articulation and craftsmanship couldn't compare.

Triad did a good job on eon flux and this figure is almost 3 yrs old
and HT is good too
k3txua.jpg

sobrqa.jpg

rv9daq.jpg

triad lola is awesome. the guns have ejecting rounds.

hot toys abigail when it gets released

By the looks of it, Triad make the best female figs out there... at least until Abigail and Black Widow arrive.

By the looks of it, Triad make the best female figs out there... at least until Abigail and Black Widow arrive.
--

As much as I'm looking forward to the Black Widow figure . . . I have a gut feeling she'll be an average figure and not necessarily an absolute must have. Abigail on the other hand . . . appears so far to be a must have, but with HOT TOYS . . . the pre-production prototypes tend to look better than the actual production version.

Wait a minute . . . kind of like Sideshow's own female figures?

;)

--

As much as I'm looking forward to the Black Widow figure . . . I have a gut feeling she'll be an average figure and not necessarily an absolute must have. Abigail on the other hand . . . appears so far to be a must have, but with HOT TOYS . . . the pre-production prototypes tend to look better than the actual production version.

Wait a minute . . . kind of like Sideshow's own female figures?

;)

That applies to every manufacturer in the world, pretty much.

But I can actually name a few HT pieces that surpass their prototype photos.

Except Triads head sculpts leave a lot to be desired. I think Hot Toys is the best when it comes to female figures.

I was curious about this as well. I wonder what is the best Hot Toys female figure to date.

1:6 female additions to your 1:6 collection is a good thing.

Generally speaking . . .

AVOID and IGNORE 1:6 female offerings from SOLDIER STORY, TTL, & ZC GIRL.

If you can find them (i.e. eBay), BBI CY GIRL boxed figures, CY GIRL PERFECT BODY base body carded figures are worthwhile.

Really?
I still have several CY girls, and as much as I know they're valuable because rare, they're from the era when 1/6 still looked like barbies, and they really do IMHO.

I like HT's Babydoll, many don't because of the "real" hair, but that is why I like her, because she doesn't have a plastic wig. And of course the face is excellent (some say she doesn't look like the character, I don't care as I haven't seen the movie). The outfit is nice as well.
suckerpunch.jpg

But the other recent HT's look nice too.

The ZC girls, also "Very Cool" and Phicen, those remind me of when pro painters were giving CY girls a new makeup. It looks better but.. if the base sculpt is still the one of a barbie..

Last edited:
Back