Best Endo Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Endo Ever??

• Sideshow 1:1 endo clean version

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Sideshow 1:1 endo veteran combat

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sideshow 1:1 endo version 2

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Sideshow 1:2 endo

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Cinemaquette 1:3 endo

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Sideshow 1:4 endo

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Hottoys 1:6 endo

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Aoshima 1:6 endo

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
the new 1:1 is sick. how can you not vote for that!? are people just jealous they cant afford it? i cant but i recognize it is worlds ahead of anything 1:6 or 1:3.

I voted for the sideshow 1:1 endo 2.
If it isnt battle damaged like the veteran combat endo 1, then change my vote to sideshow 1:1 veteran combat.
battle damage > clean endo.

Cinemaquette Endo for me. My personal favourite in collection.

f.jpg

PS Voted for creepy Aoshima because of Internet browser glitch :rotfl

the new 1:1 is sick. how can you not vote for that!? are people just jealous they cant afford it? i cant but i recognize it is worlds ahead of anything 1:6 or 1:3.

The problem with this thread is like in comparing a 1:1 Ferrari with a die-cast Hotwheels Ferrari. Apples and oranges.

Exactly, apples and oranges.

I am sure the 1:1 pieces are great. But as a 1:6 collector, the Hot Toys Endoskeleton is the better piece, to me. I have no use for a static 1:1 piece no matter how great it looks. And it's not a matter of money, either. I could have easily snagged the 1:1 pieces when they came out, but it's not my thing.

Once people start bashing the 1:6 figure I know something is wrong. It is all kinds of ignorant not to realize how amazing a piece it is. It is probably the best action figure ever made. EVER. At least until they release DX07 T1 T-800 Endoskeleton. :)

So until then, we will just keep jesting back and forth about it. But I have a feeling the 1:1 collectors are taking this poll way too seriously. Maybe they should go play with their 1:1 endo's. Put them in a new pose and maybe change out the gun...ooops. I forgot. You can't pose a static 1:1. Oh well, maybe go polish him or something. :rotfl

It isn't about what is the best action figure ever made it is about the best Endo ever.
How can any 1/6 scale figure, no matter how poseable hold a candle to a 1/3 scale statue made at Stan Winston Studios or a 1:1 figure when it comes to authenticity or holy ____ damn impressiveness?
I am thinking of ordering the new 1:1 v2.0 because it is so badass!

It isn't about what is the best action figure ever made it is about the best Endo ever.
How can any 1/6 scale figure, no matter how poseable hold a candle to a 1/3 scale statue made at Stan Winston Studios or a 1:1 figure when it comes to authenticity or holy ____ damn impressiveness?
I am thinking of ordering the new 1:1 v2.0 because it is so badass!

Then why is the Endo 1:6 in here? Why even considering to compare a 1:1 with a 1:6? I have the 1:6 HT Endos, and even if one day I'll have the 1:1 one, I would not get rid of these tiny marvels that Hot Toys made for us. Unfortunately some of the 1:1 collectors forget the fun of collecting smaller things...

Exactly, apples and oranges.

I am sure the 1:1 pieces are great. But as a 1:6 collector, the Hot Toys Endoskeleton is the better piece, to me. I have no use for a static 1:1 piece no matter how great it looks. And it's not a matter of money, either. I could have easily snagged the 1:1 pieces when they came out, but it's not my thing.

Once people start bashing the 1:6 figure I know something is wrong. It is all kinds of ignorant not to realize how amazing a piece it is. It is probably the best action figure ever made. EVER. At least until they release DX07 T1 T-800 Endoskeleton. :)

So until then, we will just keep jesting back and forth about it. But I have a feeling the 1:1 collectors are taking this poll way too seriously. Maybe they should go play with their 1:1 endo's. Put them in a new pose and maybe change out the gun...ooops. I forgot. You can't pose a static 1:1. Oh well, maybe go polish him or something. :rotfl

Actually different strokes for different folks. I had the hot toys endo and sold it cos i felt the 1:1 to be a better representation of the endo.

In fact I started out with HT but have now gone either 1:1 or 1:4 for my collection.

Not that one is better than another just that I prefer the 1:1 more.

This poll should just reflect ppl's preference and not become peersonal attacks.

Peace guys.

The poll is Best Endo Ever not Your Favorite Endo... :dunno If it was the latter then would have been different. ;)

Back