BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. I just got my painted Deckard from Spencer. Pictures DO NOT do this figure justice. This is one of the best purchases I have made. The head is the same quality as the recent Hot Toys offerings. Amzing work once again Spencer.

Edit - Best pic I could do on short notice. All the close ups I took came out blurry.

Last edited:
I forgot to add that Deckard is on a Dragon Neo body with the outfit from the Android Hunter figure.

Last edited:
Good looking figure bwayne!

Ok, If anyone wants an unpainted Rachael it will be $45. Pay pal [email protected]

This is for UNPAINTED only!!!

I just don't have the time to do any painted ones at this time, Sorry!

Can you explain a bit more about her neck situation? Also, what body and outfit did you use for yours? Is it something that is easily obtainable?

Awesome! Simply, complexly awesome!!! Deckard is high up on my radar. I just can't get enough of that movie!!!!! I really love the world the world it takes place in, the imaginiation is tops!

The sculpt is the same as the one I posted in the green Castilene, I just fixed up her hair a bit.

The body is a volks skinny male body, it was the only body I had in the shop that would work, so I sculpted some boobies on it.

The outfit was hand made by my mom; she does most of my difficult sewing jobs. She even did some research on the outfit and found that the collar and diamond shapes that are all along the left side and sleeve of the outfit are snake skin.

I’ll take a shot of her neck and show you what you have to work with.

wonder if there's a say 1940s fashion figure out there like a Barbie or Blythe. like Lucille Ball or something that might have something close.

edit: 1st time looking i found this. the 4th one's kinda close. wrong color, collar and length but...:)

The outfit was hand made by my mom; she does most of my difficult sewing jobs. She even did some research on the outfit and found that the collar and diamond shapes that are all along the left side and sleeve of the outfit are snake skin.

I’ll take a shot of her neck and show you what you have to work with.

Your Mom is a Genius S.

And Congrats on your BR Set auction, sold for crazy Money! $1200!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220209846231&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

Last edited:
Congrats Spense.

And thanks pjam for providing a link. It's a minor quibble but really irritates me when people post "check out 'X' on ebay" and don't provide a link. I've seen this a couple of times just today in various threads and it's really a pain to comb through listings, especially when I have no intention of bidding and just want to see the listing.

PM and PayPal sent on the Rachel head, S. Beautiful. I don't know whether you've ever mentioned what medium you sculpt in -- Super Sculpey? Wax? I'd be curious.

Your Ma is truly a genius, as are you. Good teamwork. Keep it up!

:chew

Watched the Blade Runner documentary last weekend, the special effects part was interesting.

Spenser your Rachel is fabulous. I love how you made her.I think you even have captured this character better than the Deckard. (female faces must be very difficult to sculpt)
Great teamwork from your mother and you :)
And very curious what your Roy will look like.

Galactiboy, have you already switched the Roy body?
I am planning to also do this, just don't know which body is best (I think a standard Sideshow one will do, but like to hear other opinions)

I haven't done the swap yet... but I do plan on using a Sideshow. Mostly since it'll come with the realistic hand sculpts. I'll post some pics when I get to it... just haven't ordered a body yet :lol

Personally, I think the Yamato style body looks best for this figure.

https://menwithdolls.yuku.com/topic/3857

blankdollbodymv6.th.jpg

It looks great to me Masao! I'd love to get one from you for my Deckard and Batty someday! Keep us updated on them! Thanks again! :D

Once you have your figures, do you really need boxes for them? If so, what should the boxes look like??

Back