Best companion piece for Classic Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine posed with Big Chap representing the first of two very lengendary franchises. But then I have my Classic modded to the original P1 with bones and slightly modded bio. If your Classic is still stock and you wanna pose him with the BD mask then Berserker is the way to go.

=]
IMG_0612_zpsa84a0960.jpg

Berserker goes with Classic I have my Big Chap with my P1 older Pred those to go with each other there both old and like peas in a pod... LOL

Berserker. I disliked him in the movie but damn if that figure didnt make me love him! I've recently sold all my Preds but kept him because he's too damn cool, also I've gotta rebuy Classic since I really should never have sold him and truly regret it.
I've had the Big Chap Alien and honestly there's just too many things that can go wrong with him, I sold him almost immediately plus his poses are very limited. I'm hoping they revisit the Alien lines at some point but until they do I'm steering clear.

Back