Best Cases for Displaying a Single Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Mart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What cases do you guys recommend to display figures singly? I just have 1/6 scale Hot Toys so I don't need huge ones. Lighted ones aren't necessary but could be cool. Please post links to product pages if you know of any good ones. I've been trying to sell my collection but that seems way harder than I thought it would be so I might as well keep it. Thanks guys!

I have one. It takes up a lot of room and there's quite a few modifications you'd have to make to display the figures in the best way. I want to be able to spread the figures out so I want individual cases.

I've seen these and I like them, but $90 for one case seems pretty steep to me. I was hoping to find just a basic, clear acrylic box that would be around $30 or so.

$90 is expensive. I waited until there was a discount and got them for $69. I may have an extra clear plexi-glass display case for you. Let me check the measurements and I'll let you know.

$90 is expensive. I waited until there was a discount and got them for $69. I may have an extra clear plexi-glass display case for you. Let me check the measurements and I'll let you know.

That would be awesome! Thanks man!

Michaels carries cases that will work and you can get them for around $10 with their coupon.

found these at hobby lobby...50% right now. only $8 or so. slightly bigger than the Michael's cases to allow for more flexibility in posing or a base/stand. Measurements are 15.5x7x6

B7w0S4yCUAAsR-h.jpg

finished up my poor man's hall of armor. bought a new house so had room for another detolf...of course ikea doesn't sell the same lights. so bought a new set of lights and repurposed my old ones for this. not bad for ~$70

B-lfMg-UMAAnYck.jpg

Decided to pickup the 16 Inch case to fight the dynamic stand. Here are a couple pics.

StcPTvm.jpg

xk79hCO.jpg

My thoughts are that its not too bad for a singleton case, very nice for a single figure. The seller sent me a Youtube video for assembly, no tools are required. Took a little over 2 weeks to reach me from shipment notice to Canada. The thing I would suggest to pay attention to early on during assembly is initial alignment of panels =P

Back