Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that but the guy doesn't respond, well to me he hasn't, after two emails. CSI got him the same day I reached out. So if I cant order one then the shipping, build and paint won't matter.

Yeah, he finally responded saying the same. But I didn't get him through Facebook (no response x2), I accidentally stumbled across him on eBay after previously ordering an item coincidentally from him and just asked him, hey you wouldn't be AR would you? He responded but never answered the question after two requests. Sill not identifying himself then told me to email him at his personal email and then he answered me, yes I'm A*** and they're sold out. Weird. :mad:

Last edited:
hey, nice thread :D

lots of great Batman stats out there, but yeah, 1st thing that immediately popped into mind is the 1/4 scale museum statue.

actually, there's nothing else aside from that.

oh, and i have this as well, along with Alex (averone). it's also 1/4 in size though i'm saying it's about 1/5.

DSCF6073.jpg

220320101339.jpg

220320101338.jpg

this is the best Batman statue for me. Commission job so it's not mass produced, only 10 made :)

Yea I own 2 of those. Madxcollector owns one as well as statuehunter75 and this other guy on YouTube owns two and I've seen about 5 others who own it. I talked with sculpture and he said he made 35 so far. It's probably double that number now.

there are actually 2 versions of that statue in addition to the various paint jobs.

I was lucky enough to get one with both heads : )

Still waiting for a really good representation of a "traditional" comic Batman ... Not from a movie, video game, or from the future. Hopefully the Prime 1 Lee can deliver.

Yea I agree. Until we get the other artist versions like Lee and Finch this is THE Batman to own. If I could only have one statue it would be this.

I know P1 teased a Jim Lee one, but I don't think they've shown anything else regarding it.

Back