Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of partial to these that I own:

IMG_6791.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

How about this one?

DSC_0152.jpg

Or the sweet digital armor Gothamite?
Makes the others look like toys :)

DSC_0198-1.jpg

All great pieces guys... You got great taste!!

It really is a nice statue. I am planning to get a second one to have painted black.

I have one sitting in my closet needing to be sent out to be built and painted, but can't decide if I want blue and grey, black and grey, or black and grey with customized Bat emblem on his chest.

I have one sitting in my closet needing to be sent out to be built and painted, but can't decide if I want blue and grey, black and grey, or black and grey with customized Bat emblem on his chest.

black and grey, with gray Bat emblem.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options. Is Randy painting it for you?

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options. Is Randy painting it for you?

I haven't contacted him yet, but seeing his work on several of these, he's my first choice for this one. I also have a 1/5 Miller Dark Knight by Thiago Provin that I'd like to approach Kenny Alessandro with.

I haven't contacted him yet, but seeing his work on several of these, he's my first choice for this one. I also have a 1/5 Miller Dark Knight by Thiago Provin that I'd like to approach Kenny Alessandro with.

you and I have very similar tastes. I have that one too, and am just waiting for the base to be painted :hi5:

you and I have very similar tastes. I have that one too, and am just waiting for the base to be painted :hi5:

That we do. Have you checked out the pics I've been posting since about page 17 or 18 on through this thread? Lots of good Batmans. I have 2 new surprises on their way to me, and I'll post pics in a few weeks when they arrive.

That we do. Have you checked out the pics I've been posting since about page 17 or 18 on through this thread? Lots of good Batmans. I have 2 new surprises on their way to me, and I'll post pics in a few weeks when they arrive.

spectacular stuff! Batman is my favourite DC character. I cannot get enough of him! Looking forward to your new surprises.

The upcoming SS version will be killer too.

But, what a really want is a 1/4 scale statue of batman & robin from the 60s tv show. Adam West for the win!

Mr Avi of AY Sculptor, Bat in Cave
Based on the amazing art of Silvestri , this is a 1/5 scale sculpt

The screens actually work , one screen shows the mugshots of all batman's villains and the other one shows maps of gotham

DSC05719_zpsf74a1d2c.jpg

DSC_0035-3_zps3358a957.jpg

DSC05723_zps289b6e2e.jpg

DSC05726_zps84f47d93.jpg

DSC05728_zps7c39ab04.jpg

DSC05729_zps5fa4db35.jpg

DSC05730_zpsb84d92ef.jpg

DSC05732_zpsee03e6a4.jpg

this is the best one so far.

spectacular stuff! Batman is my favourite DC character. I cannot get enough of him! Looking forward to your new surprises.

The upcoming SS version will be killer too.

But, what a really want is a 1/4 scale statue of batman & robin from the 60s tv show. Adam West for the win!

"Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb!!" With the right being freed up, you never know. You may just get that West Batman someday.:clap

ComputerFly's Batman and Joker
Something you dont see every day

ComputerFlyBZBat.jpg

About 3 or 4 years ago, I was offered the opportunity to pull the trigger on the Batman, under condition that I buy the Joker with it. Part of me is sitting in regret at not jumping on the opportunity to obtain such a grail. However, the price was huge, well worth it though, but sobering, and couldn't pull the trigger.

Back