Best 1/6 JEDI LUKE sculpt/re-sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO , the Andy B unused Luke sculpture is the best. Too bad we'll never be able to get it!

https://www.absculpture.com/luke.htm

luke_big1.jpg
[/IMG]

Did that get turned down by LFL?

I've been wondering about that. I wonder if it got turned down, or if Matt Falls just wanted to do it, and not let anyone else. I thought someone else sculpted the production one, but last I checked it was Matt, and he did all of the Luke portraits until Trevor's Stormtrooper one. I can't see how this got passed over the Bespin Luke that got made. I hate that one, killed the whole figure for me.

For the record, I do plan on tackling Jedi Luke once I get settled.

:huh..... Imo despite the slightly oversized head... w/ a repaint Jedi Luke is dead on.

lukerepaint1-1.jpg

A quick Paint job (not photoshop, thats for sizzies, real men use PAINT.) to see which eye position would be optimal, and I say the pic on the left would be just about perfect, making him look on his guard, rather than suprised!

2mqkjmd.jpg

Who agrees? Will probably repaint mine like the one on the left, it totally WORKS for the expression! :rock

with the wide eyed look on this figure i think a sideways eye position helps a lot. great idea. i may have to try this in the future. but yeah i like the picture on the left.

Hey guy i totally new to this .... can anybody show me how to do luke's helmet on hoth gear ?

Here's mine, I tried to give him a bit more of a purposeful look

:horror HOLY CRAP!

You took that sculpt up to Hot Toys level, IMO.

Or at least the closest to HT level you can get with just a repaint. The individual pores on the faces of HT sculpts are just impossible to recreate.

Very nice job, he does look much better (and more purposeful) :clap

I really would love to have seen that sculpt used and why it wasn't is beyond me. It really captures the ESB look especially the hair.:gah:

Back