Best 1/6 head sculptor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john hbk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys just sat looking at my collection and scoring them up when I thought I get a thread going for people to tell there favorite head sculptor and what its based on.
For me, the best sculptor or my favorite is M J Choi and although I only have pieces of his work, his Indiana Jones and John McClain are perfect and possibly the only two perfect sculpts iv seen.

MJ Choi I believe is multiple artists, pretty sure it's Iminime. Their Indy and McClane are great but both a bit oversized.

I can't really pick a favorite but I really like Vimal's work, Inigou, Yh Ha. Among many others who are starting to pop up.

Of course I'm still a big fan of Lee's work but unfortunately lately he has been picking lackluster characters that he isn't nailing.

Vimal hands down, but that's not to say we don't have other amazing talent around here. Some people are so gifted it sickens me. ;)

Trevor Grove is right up there.

attachment.php

Pretty amazing

All top sculptors are the best.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Yes loads.

Bane
Two face
Keanu reeves
Leto joker
Comic bats
Daniel Craig bond
Jack sparrow

Etc

He made a Leto Joker?

Also I think he's making a BvS Bruce Wayne too which looks amazing.

Last edited:
Talking about new sculptor's on the block Jnix's work looks outstanding hope he leaves the star wars franchise alone and try's his hand at some other cult films.

Back