Best 1/4 Scale Figure - Ideas before I begin a poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronManny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to start a poll that focuses on the best 1/4 scale figure of the year.

These are the figures that come to mind:

EB BD T800
EB Bruce Lee
HT Endoskeleton
HT Dark Knight Rises Batman
Neca Iron Man
Neca Captain America
Neca Gollum
Neca 1960s Batman
Neca 1989 Batman
Neca Lone Ranger
Neca Tonto

Please add to the list so I can make a proper poll. I have just gotten into 1/4 this year. It is hard to explain how amazing the good 1/4 scale figures are until you have them in hand. The Neca ones are cool, but the high-end figures from Enterbay and Hot Toys really show you what the scale can bring to a character. To hold a 1/4 scale weapon in your hands is just bliss (those who have held the wooden/metal T800 M79 Grenade Launcher know what I mean).

Thanks - and happy new year, Freaks!

Even before it starts, EB BD T-800. Bias involved there no doubt.

Not sure everyone will agree with including high-end and low-end in the same category though.

Not sure everyone will agree with including high-end and low-end in the same category though.

The EB BD T800 is the reason I am starting the poll. But, I also want to know what other collectors are digging. I feel 1/4 does not get the love it deserves.

May I suggest separating the NECA ones from the others. It won't be fair. I currently own All NECA 1/4 predators , Cap America and Mark 7 . From Hot Toys and EB I own TDKR Batman. While nice the NECAs can't even come close to the detail and quality of the latter.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If I didn't have the EB BD T800 I'd say you are biased indeed, but no. That's very objective, sir. I also think that the EB BD is the best 1/4 articulated figure there is (regardless of price range). I'm a Batman fan and I'd say EB Batman and QS001 are amazing, but EB BD T800 is way above any 1/4s I've got.

I love the QS002, but I wish HT didn't make it a generic endo and made it a 1/4 scale Arnold endo instead with gap on its front teeth. I also find the inaccurate placement of the collar bones a big deal, but that's just me.

EDIT: For the lower-end category (if it would be put that way), my vote goes to the NECA 18" Keaton Batman. Stunning piece for its price.

Last edited:
HT Batman wins it. While I think quality and realism is important (it definitely has both, judging by the photos I've seen), overall, it's just the most impressive in terms of features, accessories, quality, and, hell, fun factor. The EB figures look nice, but I just think you'd get more bang for your buck with the QS Bats. I'd still like to pick one up someday.

You can throw Play Imaginative War Machine Mk 2 on there if you want. I wouldn't vote for it but it's very well done.

I am not going to lie... I actually enjoy the NECA Iron Man 1/4 scale figure. I know hot toys will blow it out of the water, but for it's price point it is pretty good looking!

Do not forget the Mr. Bean 1/4 Enterbay, one of the best head sculpt jobs I've ever seen.

10636509_761961393864977_8553146772946828044_o.jpg

Back