Best 1/4 scale Batman statues??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had both SSC Batman PFs but chose to keep only the Modern one.

25202047705_0e7ba35714_o.jpg

15033185842_c07059016d_c.jpg

Both heads look good (despite heavy shading on the turned head and grey eyes on the other one). It pops, and I thought it was closer to "comic accurate".

Modern Batman from SSC is my pick although the XM Samurai Batman looks cool and has a lot of switch outs (if you want to go in the Samurai direction).

Modern Batman from SSC is my pick although the XM Samurai Batman looks cool and has a lot of switch outs (if you want to go in the Samurai direction).

Samurai looks cool... but that's not batman IMO.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm surprised there aren't more options out there given how popular he is. I've seen some great smaller scale statues of him with more dynamic poses which I love. I'm thinking I should hold out longer to see what else will come down the pipeline.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm surprised there aren't more options out there given how popular he is. I've seen some great smaller scale statues of him with more dynamic poses which I love. I'm thinking I should hold out longer to see what else will come down the pipeline.

why are you surprised? if you're in NA then Sideshow has the market cornered on license 1/4 Batman statues, and they've release only a few in the last 5 years. If you want more options you'll have to expand your search to Prime 1 1/3 scale or go the custom route. Lots more options there.

Is that new super powers tweeter head statue 1/4 scale?

Edit: Seen its 1/6 damn,I'd roll with it if it were 1/4 as it looks badass.

Last edited:
I got fed up looking for the ideal Batman in 1/4 scale after the last SS announcement. Decided even though I don't really have the space I'll accommodate a Prime 1 1/3 scale somehow. Two in fact, one Batman either Hush or DKR blue and Hush Superman.

After receiving my Sideshow Batman PF, I tried a few custom heads.

The one I use the most now is the Jim Lee head by Tony Mei which to me turns this into my favorite 1/4 Batman statue.

36476512613_f985dfa01a_h.jpg

36476586793_d75f464097_h.jpg

36476510373_dd7db92e5e_h.jpg

Full transparency: My painter (Ashkan) took theses pictures of the head he painted for me on his PF but mine pretty much looks the same.

"I tried a few custom heads."

Did you try Thiago Provin's custom headsculpts?
Tony Mei's looks like it has shorter neck. Would you know if it is shorter than Jim Lee's?

Thanks!

In 1/4th

Sideshow PF
Original.
Blue Variant Original.
Red Son
Arkham Asylum
The New PF

I was blown away by the new one in person. Was completely unsure before receiving the piece. The details are insane in person, but it is a complete "Modern" interpretation. The more true to comic page Sideshow Collectible Batman, is the first one, BUT its overly mixed media.

I'm done with Batmen but If I wanted a comic accurate in full sculpt 1/4th - there are few great fan art pieces in the works currently floating around Facebook.

Prime 1 will release the ideal comic accurate "Prime Earth" Batman in 1/3, it's only a matter of time. They have already done it for "Earth 31" Batman, twice, once by Frank Miller and once by Dell'otto, both amazing pieces but in 1/3.

Back