Bespin Luke Statue by Koto...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotos aren't bad as far as the clones, storm/sandtroopers, Maul, Vader, Fetts but their humans are pretty lacking.

Thanks, CF.

While the likeness is way off, I think the Bespin Luke is kind of cool. However looking at the price I'd never buy one. I'll stick to 12-inch Star Wars thank you.

I've got the koto c3po/r2d2 on pre-order, but have yet to see a painted pic of them! just seen the grey prototype pic (which took ages to find!)

I'm not really keen on luke, but am thinking about the slave leia, but am waiting on some decent pics.

I love the koto's that I have, and think they are a pretty good likeness, but agree that the human features are a bit off. My Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Scout trooper and clone trooper are all fantastic, and I can't wait to get 3po /r2

Scriff

scriff said:
I've got the koto c3po/r2d2 on pre-order, but have yet to see a painted pic of them! just seen the grey prototype pic (which took ages to find!)

I'm not really keen on luke, but am thinking about the slave leia, but am waiting on some decent pics.

I love the koto's that I have, and think they are a pretty good likeness, but agree that the human features are a bit off. My Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Scout trooper and clone trooper are all fantastic, and I can't wait to get 3po /r2

Scriff

I also have seen the proto pic of C3PO and R2 and I cannot wait to preorder them. I think the Leia looks interesting as well.

Back