Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the odds that they are actually redesigning the crappy battery placement? The crappy On/Off button that is on the lightsaber? I hope so.. Who am i kidding they are just pushing it back for more unlikely sales.

It's definitely not selling well. 600 is not a huge Skywalker Bespin edition size and the exclusive is still available after all these months. Also in my opinion the exclusive is a must have for the pose to work at all.

It's definitely not selling well. 600 is not a huge Skywalker Bespin edition size and the exclusive is still available after all these months. Also in my opinion the exclusive is a must have for the pose to work at all.

you are right.. the lightsaber just looks not natural... def. would display him with blaster. All those recent SW PF dont sell good for some reason. I think also a reason why we dont see much SW 1/4 coming out anymore by SS .. I mean look the 12 days of SS... nothing for SW PF... its crazy to be honest..

you are right.. the lightsaber just looks not natural... def. would display him with blaster. All those recent SW PF dont sell good for some reason. I think also a reason why we dont see much SW 1/4 coming out anymore by SS .. I mean look the 12 days of SS... nothing for SW PF... its crazy to be honest..

I think the lack of interest in their SW premium formats comes from the steady rise in prices combined their paint apps still remaining flat and not really evolving the way Hot Toys 1/6 has. I would have bought Han, Luke, and Leia if I felt the sculpts were accurate and lifelike. They all look off to me with Leia looking best.

They're pretty much crap. If they just made Luke standing still and got rid of the toe tap, I'd would of picked it up, even though I'm not a fan of the face too much.

Darth Maul to me was their last great piece, the presence that piece has and the simple museum pose they went with just works.

Jango Fett was underrated as well.

they need to make NEW characters.

rehash after rehash after rehash...and then SS wonders why the star wars license isn't selling.

………...I am about to lose my **** on this one. Just noticed it was delayed AGAIN until February! Considering I made my last payment on this piece in March of 18, Sideshow has now been sitting on almost $500 of mine, interest free, for over 10 months going on a year IF it ships in February. I would cancel but the entire payment plan was made on a credit card that is no longer open. This is F-ng ridiculous!!! I have never been this pissed at Sideshow. It almost feels like a scam at this point.

………...I am about to lose my **** on this one. Just noticed it was delayed AGAIN until February! Considering I made my last payment on this piece in March of 18, Sideshow has now been sitting on almost $500 of mine, interest free, for over 10 months going on a year IF it ships in February. I would cancel but the entire payment plan was made on a credit card that is no longer open. This is F-ng ridiculous!!! I have never been this pissed at Sideshow. It almost feels like a scam at this point.

I feel you. I dont pre -order anything anymore from this company. If I like a statue, I wait for inhand pictures and a discount a couple months later or buy it cheaper on the aftermarket. Never flex pay.. as you give them money free of interest as you just said for such a long time..

Was this supposed to be released in March of last year?

……Yep, I have learned my lesson, that's for sure. I think it was supposed to be released in April, but I could be wrong. Nevertheless, they have been sitting on a good chunk of change of mine for a long time. I can't think of a lot of companies that get away with that.

You do know if you cancel and it was paid on a card you no longer have they’ll send you a check right? Or it’ll get refunded back to original financial institution you have.

You do know if you cancel and it was paid on a card you no longer have they’ll send you a check right? Or it’ll get refunded back to original financial institution you have.

You'd think so but that is not the experience of my friend who was going through the same experience with them regarding the Bespin Han PF just recently. They offered no such solution. Per two different CSRs funds can only be tranfered back to the ORIGINAL payment CC. Have you experienced this exact same thing recently and been offered a check?

I wouldn't think that would be even legal. What if your card has a new expiration date, that means you couldn't get a refund either.

I wouldn't think that would be even legal. What if your card has a new expiration date, that means you couldn't get a refund either.

Companies aren't legally beholden to grant refunds unless they NEVER send the item or provide service, etc. I can't speak first hand, but I was privy to the experience at the time. I can see how they won't send live checks for security rational. Nevertheless, I may call them myself and see.

You'd think so but that is not the experience of my friend who was going through the same experience with them regarding the Bespin Han PF just recently. They offered no such solution. Per two different CSRs funds can only be tranfered back to the ORIGINAL payment CC. Have you experienced this exact same thing recently and been offered a check?

I’ve been offered yes. However it was on a debit card purchase. My card was compromised as my last flex was made. I returned the PF and got refunded my funds back to my bank that was linked to a new debit card. So brand new card on file they still refunded the payment. I asked what’s worst case and they said if I don’t receive funds in a month from my bank, they send a check. I’m sure you and your friend can’t be the first time this has happened. Maybe ask for store credit but sounds like the CSR maybe misinformed. A company as huge as SS shouldn’t keep the funds.

I’ve been offered yes. However it was on a debit card purchase. My card was compromised as my last flex was made. I returned the PF and got refunded my funds back to my bank that was linked to a new debit card. So brand new card on file they still refunded the payment. I asked what’s worst case and they said if I don’t receive funds in a month from my bank, they send a check. I’m sure you and your friend can’t be the first time this has happened. Maybe ask for store credit but sounds like the CSR maybe misinformed. A company as huge as SS shouldn’t keep the funds.

Yeah, I have no idea how it would work being that in both my friend's and in my case, both our cards were closed by the creditor (through no fault of our own, mind you) and now there is no funds transfer possible back to the original card in which they insist they must use being I (or my friend) have no open accounts with the original financial institution. Really, the bottom line here is Sideshow has an obligation to release items in a far more timely manner than what this statue is being released at. It is bad business, imo.

Yeah, I have no idea how it would work being that in both my friend's and in my case, both our cards were closed by the creditor (through no fault of our own, mind you) and now there is no funds transfer possible back to the original card in which they insist they must use being I (or my friend) have no open accounts with the original financial institution. Really, the bottom line here is Sideshow has an obligation to release items in a far more timely manner than what this statue is being released at. It is bad business, imo.

Sorry to hear that man. I agree, constant delays are always terrible. I don’t believe ETA anymore. If it comes earlier perfect. I just always expect delays now.

I thought (and have experienced this myself) that the last flex pay remained open until the item was ready to ship. What I did with Phasma when it was repeatedly delayed was cancel and have the funds returned to whatever card I had my flex payments currently assigned to. When I got a new card (or a new expiration date), I went and bulk applied that new info to all of my open orders. When I canceled Phasma, the full credit from the previous flex payments, regardless of which card they were made from, was credited to the card currently on file for my orders. Maybe your situation is unique, but I've been ok with what sounds like a very similar scenario.

I thought (and have experienced this myself) that the last flex pay remained open until the item was ready to ship. What I did with Phasma when it was repeatedly delayed was cancel and have the funds returned to whatever card I had my flex payments currently assigned to. When I got a new card (or a new expiration date), I went and bulk applied that new info to all of my open orders. When I canceled Phasma, the full credit from the previous flex payments, regardless of which card they were made from, was credited to the card currently on file for my orders. Maybe your situation is unique, but I've been ok with what sounds like a very similar scenario.

That is good to hear. I am still on the fence about letting this order get processed at this point. I have been for months. Good to hear it is possible to get refunded, per my friend's experience it seemed problematic.

Back