Bespin Luke collar correct??????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things like pocket positions and basic tailoring have little to do with price. Medicom charges a lot because they can.

fair enough if you dont like the medicom Fetts and already like the "upcoming" SS Fetts.

Maybe SS should charge three times their current price point just like Medicom, and then take away all the accessories (like Medicom).

This is a prototype - by definition, it's a basic overview of what's in store and not the actual production piece. I hope I'm stating the obvious. For those of you playing along at home, emphasis on PROTOTYPE.

fair enough if you dont like the medicom Fetts and already like the "upcoming" SS Fetts.

I didn't say I already liked them. I said I didn't like what Medicom's looked like, and that based on what I've seen of SSC's style (especially what they did with Boushh) I would expect them to look better.

I think you need to recalibrate your presumption machine.

I said I didn't like what Medicom's looked like, and that based on what I've seen of SSC's style (especially what they did with Boushh) I would expect them to look better.

I think you need to recalibrate your presumption machine.

LOL I think youre the one that needs to recalibrate your presumption machine. :lol

Ok so you don't like the medicom fetts that's fine. but you have no idea in hell how the sideshow ones would look, granted if they will even make them.

You should appreciate more what's out right now, instead of turning a blind eye just because you like sideshow.

That's awesome!! I always wondered what you thought Nash.

Speaking of skewed presumptions, no, I'm not turning a blind eye. I'm turning a bored eye. I hope Sideshow's look better.

Ditto buddy. you must have come over here from Rebelscum :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Medicom and hot toys will forever be out of my reach because its so dang expensive. The quality and standard that they have is reflective of their price. But thanks to sideshow, I am able to get me a proper 12" star wars figs that have great sculpt, accesories, clothings and an affordable price. Improve their quality in paint and I will be one happy camper! :D

Do you promise not to tell any of the other Medicom gestapo that I'm here?

I wont say a word, because frankly youre not one bit of importance. sorry to break that news to you. :lol

Enjoy your bespin luke collar.

That's a relief. I was afraid I might register amongst the things that you give a damn about. As long as I fall outside of your standards, I think I can live with myself.

Enjoy your girly stormtroopers.

IMG_1752.jpg

Yes we will. And you enjoy yours. Oh wait:eek:

Back