Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they've redrawn the cg with traditional cel animation. I really hope the dub uses the actors from the original series!

Hell yeah, thank you. I know people talk a lot of crap about the animation style, but I skipped the broadcast and have been waiting for these hopefully somewhat revamped versions.

Have all the manga, but my wife liked the movies, so I want share continuation of the story with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did t they remake the last dvd with updated graphics? If they are just going to do that then why release it in horrid cg at all .

Apparently they've redrawn the cg with traditional cel animation. I really hope the dub uses the actors from the original series!
They only redrew the CG in very few cuts of animation. I'd say 96% of the episodes look exactly the same as the TV broadcast in CG.

I finally picked up the medicom rah black swordsman guts,love the figure but from any of you guys who own him any tips on how to keep his cloak from bleeding on his face. I have an idea but wanna know your guys' thoughts.

You really can't unless you really mess with the positioning of the collar. It happened to mine but I was lucky enough to get a spare faceplate from Medicom directly so I just leave the stained one on.

Finally broke down and ordered Figma Void. Got him after I just made a $300 sale, and got it for $230 shipped.

Finally broke down and ordered Figma Void. Got him after I just made a $300 sale, and got it for $230 shipped.

nice,i will probably have to break down and pick it up as well as it seems this ones price doesn't really drop all that much.

nice,i will probably have to break down and pick it up as well as it seems this ones price doesn't really drop all that much.

Yeah and I've searched around and all the Japan retailers are sold out except Amiami, who only has it with a damaged box. I'd suggest getting it soon since besides a couple on eBay, it's all going over $300 everywhere else.

You picked up Slan yet, Snake? Will the wife allow a demonic nude figure in the house? :lol

Hopefully we get another chapter/episode before the year's end. If not then by March at least.

Not yet, but definitely before Christmas. She's still retail and available everywhere unlike Void. And she's got no problem with it, she's a big fan of Berserk herself.

Back