Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it soon. I don't think many were made and most eBay listings are over $300. I'm surprised I got it under retail in the states.

Void came last night, almost 8PM. Slow ****ing Fedex.

I honestly thought they sent me the wrong item since the box was gigantic. I had no idea the packaging would be that big. I didn't open it up yet, but it looked brand new and sealed, just some dings in it which I don't care about. It's a Christmas present from my Wife.

Void came last night, almost 8PM. Slow ****ing Fedex.

I honestly thought they sent me the wrong item since the box was gigantic. I had no idea the packaging would be that big. I didn't open it up yet, but it looked brand new and sealed, just some dings in it which I don't care about. It's a Christmas present from my Wife.

Wait until you get him out and try and figure out which part goes on which. :lol

How you gonna display him? The slim cape look is easier to work with but he looks best when his cape extended out. I tend to switch the displays up every so often, but I don't like tinkering around too much as, much like the figuarts Shenron, it's a great looking piece but takes some effort to pose and that's when things start breaking.

Must have super-glued the little guide base on Shenron about six times now. :slap

Wait until you get him out and try and figure out which part goes on which. :lol

How you gonna display him? The slim cape look is easier to work with but he looks best when his cape extended out. I tend to switch the displays up every so often, but I don't like tinkering around too much as, much like the figuarts Shenron, it's a great looking piece but takes some effort to pose and that's when things start breaking.

Must have super-glued the little guide base on Shenron about six times now. :slap

I'm still debating that. I might just do the slim cape for right now. I'm selling some stuff so I got a shelf I'm probably going to transplant them to from my current one.

I still need Slan, and I need another Femto so I can display the one with the egg.

Alright, so since the statue pre-orders have died down a bit for now, just to recap:

Still waiting for sculpt:
-F4F Berserker Armor Guts (1:4 scale)
-F4F Skullknight (1:4)
-Tsume HQS Guts (Golden Age ver.) (scale unknown for now but most likely 1:8, 1:7, or 1:6)
-Tsume HQS Griffith (Golden Age ver.)
-Tsume HQS Zodd (apostle ver.)
-Threezero Berserker Armor Guts (1:6) (Not sure if they're still planning on making it though since there wasn't any official confirmation or update for the past like 2 years)

Sculpt/design (partly) revealed, still waiting to be painted or revealed painted:

-Prime 1 Griffith (1:4)
-Prime 1 Femto (1:4)
-Prime 1 Slan (1:4)
-Prime 1 Skullknight (1:4)
-Prime 1 Zodd (apostle ver.) (1:4)
-Prime 1 Schierke (1:4)
-Prime 1 Puck (1:4)

Painted and still waiting for PO:
-F4F Guts (normal & exclusive base ver.)

On PO, waiting for release:
-figma Guts Black Swordsman ver. Repaint edition (1:12), December '17 release
-Prime 1 Guts Black Swordsman ver. (1:4), January '18
-Max Factory Femto (1:6), March '18
-Prime 1 Zodd Human ver. (1:4), August '18
-Prime 1 Guts Berserker armor evr. (1:4), October '18

What are you most excited about?

I'm mostly excited for the F4F Guts to go up for PO (but depends on the price). Also I'm looking forward to receive the figma Guts repaint (pre-ordered 3), hopefully he won't be delayed.
Still need to get the 1:6 Threezero Guts figure too, I love the body+armor sculpt and paint job but hate the face. Bought from eBay a while ago 2 cast and painted Gecco Guts heads (normal and smiling ver.) and plan on swapping them on the Threezero.
I have the RAH Guts but the skin tone is too dark, body isn't beefy enough, and the arms have the ugly joints. Still nice to look at though.

Prime 1 Femto painted
FSE1512108289.jpeg

It's soooo beautiful! The base is so epic! If I were to get any of these so far it would be Guts Black Swordsman and Femto.

How DARE you post a review in the appropriate thread! Don't you know you're supposed to start a new thread for every review and beg people to check out your channel, website, and social media? :monkey3

Also, nice review! :rock

Thanks! :lol

I know you own the Berserker Armor, but do you own any of the other Figmas?

The only other Figma I have right now is Casca. I keep meaning to pick up the others, but the prices have gone crazy. I'll grab any ones they reissue though.

I think they'll reissue BOH Guts. The cape is the wrong color, it's supposed to be red.

Are you getting the reissued Black Swordsman?

My wife got me Void for Christmas... the box is gigantic.

I think they'll reissue BOH Guts. The cape is the wrong color, it's supposed to be red.

Are you getting the reissued Black Swordsman?

My wife got me Void for Christmas... the box is gigantic.

I'll get the reissued Black Swordsman for sure. I wanted to get the Apostles, but there's no way I have room for all of them. I may pick up Slan because boobs.

I agree about prime1 Griffith his face just looks bad looks like a old doll . Femto looks nice love the base.

Back